Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
D&JToe Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I am coming to Belize soon and the first stop is Ambergris Caye. I need to see if a service is available, hence the question. I have very long hair and it's a drag to try to deal with diving, snorkeling and other outdoor activities. While visiting Mexico a few years ago, I found someone to put my hair into corn rows (very small braids). This worked perfectly. Anyone know if this type of serive may be available on the Caye? Thanks bunches--can't wait to get there! cool

I'm sure its available, there are some great shops for getting hair done, and some ladies work along the beach also....

my niece Nicole had her hair done into corn rows at a lil place west of Mickeys a door or two by the 5 a side football field downtown by the airport...

here's the front view of her hair..
//ambergriscaye.com/pages/photos/572.html

(second picture down)

marty, your niece knows where to shop for sunglasses! i like her style.
gay
hair is cute too.

Be carefull! A friend had this done and got a bad sunburn between the rows! Always something, huh?
Harriette

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Plenty of places to get your hair braided...the one by "Mickeys" and others. But yes.....DO NOT forget sunscreen between the rows. I forgot once and it was not pleasant...couldn't brush my hair!!! Have fun!! C

Oh yea-Joico makes "water-proof" gel called "Ice Spiker"...it helps lay the "frizzies" down after a day of fun....C.......comes in colors too!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.