Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#145888 - 10/25/02 02:19 PM GOOD FRIDAY AM
GAY AND DAVID Offline
hey boarders, am i the only one awake this morning??? smile well rise and shine. its a soggy boggy day again here in houston. i would die of depression if i lived in seattle. i am indeed a child of the sun. laugh
gay

#145889 - 10/25/02 03:13 PM Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM
sweetjane Offline
hi gay!

#145890 - 10/25/02 03:26 PM Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM
GAY AND DAVID Offline
hi janie girl, loved the pix of the leaves. my mom said they were at their peak last week. she said it was beautiful. that is something that i do miss about the north. but now the white flurry stuff that comes next - i do not miss a bit. we are getting drenched by activity from a hurricane hitting the pacific side of mexico now. bummer. it is putting a literal dampner on our hawaiian halloween party for tomorrow night. well it does rain frequently in hawaii so it is fitting.
gay laugh

#145891 - 10/25/02 03:26 PM Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM
RobertE Offline
Gay -

Sunny here in Denver but cold with snow on the Rockies. Can you e-mail me at credwards@ix.netcom.com. I'd like to pick your mind about Houston when you have time.

Thanks,

Robert

#145892 - 10/25/02 03:59 PM Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM
sweetjane Offline
thanks about the pic. i think it hasnt peaked yet here. getting there. very pretty. today it is overcast & 55.

i sure wouldnt want yer hurricanes. u can have 'em.

for the rest of you, here is last week in PA:

http://www.pbase.com/image/6177610

#145893 - 10/25/02 04:14 PM Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM
CHOOCHOO Offline
Ah, sj,

Don't I see Frank way in the background, in a half submerged canoe, desperately waving for help as you continue to take idyllic pictures of leaves.

Thought so.

CC

#145894 - 10/25/02 04:33 PM Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM
Spyder Offline
Gay, what part of Houston r u in?

#145895 - 10/25/02 07:48 PM Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM
Ernie B Offline
Hey Gay! I just saw an ARK go down Woodlands Parkway !! :p

#145896 - 10/25/02 08:21 PM Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM
GAY AND DAVID Offline
well right now i am at work :rolleyes: near hobby airport, just returned from lunch. yummy. laugh
we are getting a lil break from the rain now. good thing because webbing was forming between my toes and animals were passing by my office window two by two.
i live in laporte out on galveston bay. we are right in between the houston yacht club and the sylvan beach pavilion. those used to be the big landmarks but you may know the area better if i say near the kemah boardwalk. anyone near me??
gay

#145897 - 10/25/02 09:46 PM Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM
sweetjane Offline
chooch, my friend. he may fein an active lifestyle, but...

i live a half-mile from that spot. what u see in the distance is frank lying on the couch watching the history channel on the big screen.

this one should make you smile:

http://www.pbase.com/image/6160938

have a spoooky weekend, all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,064 Topics
462,323 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.