Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
meshell Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I just returned from A.C. about 2 weeks ago. Talk about the finer things in life and A.C. has got to be the posterchild. I was greeted back to San Diego by a cold rain storm and an epidemic of over-stressed drivers in mass traffic.Dont get me wrong, it a place that definitely has good qualities (at least thats what I kept telling myself). I just keep visualizing myself walking on the dirt and gravel roads, appreciating the beautiful tropical breezes,listening to the ocean,seeing so many happy friendly faces, the absence of big business everywhere you turn and most of all the humblness of the people, oh and of course I cant forget the awesome food.

Thanks A.C. for reminding me what lifes really all about. I hope everyone visiting your Caye comes back feeling as rejuvenated as I did.

Too Cool!!!!
Rick

Hi MeShell,

Just wondering how long you were there? and how long do you expect the relaxation to tide you over?
Pictures are always nice to post...I can't get enough. HINT HINT cool

the thing that always gets me when i return to the states is all the rules. i totally miss MPH signs, don't even see em.

don't park here, don't walk there, don't go too fast, dont dont dont...

plus the fact its required to be freezing in oregon when we return, no matter what time of the year.

Hey I know we all complain about our rainy,cold, homes, but isn't it the contrast that sends us back to Belize? Can you imagine taking the lovely palms for granted, like looking at a fir tree everyday? Recently my neighbor got carried away with his sawing limbs off some fir trees, when my sister came over she said, My goodness, where did you get the Palm trees?? I loved it! The cold weather sends my mind to craving the warm beaches of AC...if it were warm and sunny all the time I would probably just stay put! wink

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.