Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#146306 11/21/02 01:31 AM
Okay ya all, What about freedom of Speech???

An old patriot once said, (loosely) " I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it."

I had some fun with MQQSE but I will admit I haven't read everything he ever posted either. So some of you may have experienced stuff that was hurtful... I also saw a more serious side to some of what he said.
I guess this is the what exclusive clubs are made of??

So BELIZE IT!!!

#146307 11/21/02 02:20 AM
M
M
The absence of MOOSE may actually bring back sane discussion by people who have been so put off by his inane drivel that they stayed away. It was becoming very difficult for visitors to get their questions answered with all that static going on.

#146308 11/21/02 03:05 AM
If Moose had limited his nonsense to the Chat area, it would have been tolerable but he was everywhere disrupting every thread. That defeats one of the true purposes of this board which is to share info. Granted Moose shared info from time to time but it was few and far between and often so filled with foolishness, it was hard to glean the gold.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

#146309 11/21/02 04:06 AM
M
M
Originally posted by CAPTAIN bigzeke:
I am never going to post on here again until Marty bans that asshole! I know you are a pacifist there Marty, but this guy deserves a beating. Ahhh look at the bright side at least Zeke ain't gonna make anymore obscene postings. All the best to you Belize lovers out there and I hope to see you all there at one time or another. Next trip in May unless something pops up before then.
Astalabyebye!

#146310 11/21/02 08:55 AM
"T Y" too RE
smile

#146311 11/21/02 09:13 AM
Mexicana-I agree with the Freedom Of Speech thing...more and more of our rights are being distorted and deleted in a slow fashion! Ditto on NYGal's post too. I sure hope the people who dogged him don't listen to the likes of Howard Stern or the many other so-called "comedians" that make GOOD $$$$ dogging peoples misfortunes. Rick and I love ya MQQSE, and KNOW WHO YOU ARE inside!!! It was a statement that maybe could have been woreded a different way. Ya know, he was asked to get on this board to live it up-this he did!! And my biggest problem with this whole thing is when did the people of this country become so uncompassionate and unsympathetic and ignorant that they would raise their kids in any other fashion that those kids on that team would not let the kid play???? I would hope that ANY children in this world were raised by parents who taught them forgiveness, compassion, etc....and that letting the kid play would be the EXPECTED thing to do!!!! EVEN if it meant loosing!!! Winning is not always everything....in most cases it is nothing (unless it's the lottery) LOL...again like so many times on this board, Freedom of Speech has been outlawed. Now, i'm asking an important question under the AC heading and hope i get some good info.....after that, i too, like Jane will turn into am lurker and possibly stop posting here. In my opinion, some kind of bad karma is going on here that goes deeper than the "poster's" on this board!!! C

#146312 11/21/02 09:19 AM
MQQSE WON

Good heading to a post that brought out what we all are and he is the winner ! ! !

Looks different now. hmmm... smile

#146313 11/21/02 09:25 AM
tes Offline
So, how does banning him keep him out? What would stop him from creating a new profile and registering again....

I'm betting he'll be back.... Reading these post and enjoying the attention....

imissing.....a good amount of the vietnam draft dodgers ran to canada and spent time playing with their "Moose" Possibly... deep down in side, he's really not a "Moose"......maybe he's some other form of animal... lets see.. he sits by himself and insults others from afar...hmmmm maybe a "chicken"....

Just thoughts posted from a landlocked fisherman...

tes

#146314 11/21/02 11:20 AM
many people swear i pull too much.
many people swear i don't pull near enough.
so just relax.
c'est la vie

#146315 11/21/02 11:26 AM
ain't no bad karma floatin' around rick&cheri.

the mQQse just wrote all over the board. some was good, lots was funny, but he was too much. he managed to insult someone about half the time.
but he was simply overwhelming the board. sometimes half the postings in a day or more were mQQse.

when people do that, and he's not the first nor the last, it kind of changes the character of the board. this is not a mQQse board.

it is not a standup saturday night live joke board. the chat room is for that type of stuff if a person wants to do that.

i warned, and warned, and was ignored. c'est la vie. back to the mission. let folks know about the island.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 330 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.