Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#146627 - 12/05/02 02:00 AM Pub Crawl Pics
Loie Offline
Hi kids,

At last, here is the link to my Turkey Day Pub Crawl Pics. I suspect that more will be added as everyone gets their film processed.

Pub Crawl participants: I'd be happy to post your pics if you email them to me (you too, Stick!). Or send me your hard copy pics and I'll scan them for you and return your originals. Your call. smile May as well use up my webshots space.

Enjoy the pics. We had a blast!

Here's the link: http://community.webshots.com/album/56818846KbmvXm
- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls

#146628 - 12/05/02 02:14 AM Re: Pub Crawl Pics
seashell Offline
Thanks for sharing. It sure looks like you guys had a great time. Wish I could have joined you.
A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

#146629 - 12/05/02 03:40 AM Re: Pub Crawl Pics
Mexicana Offline
Awesome! I loved the group photos! Thanks again for such lovely photos!

#146630 - 12/05/02 08:47 AM Re: Pub Crawl Pics
NYgal Offline
What a great way to start my morning, nice pics and ya all looked like you had FUN!
Thanks for sharing.

#146631 - 12/05/02 11:00 AM Re: Pub Crawl Pics
B_b_f_b Offline
Great pics Loie, thanks for sharing, you and Robert are the best. Everyone at the pub crawl was wonderful. smile

#146632 - 12/05/02 04:32 PM Re: Pub Crawl Pics
mountain Larry Offline
I hated the pics! They made me way too jelous! Only 6 months until our return trip. ML

#146633 - 12/05/02 06:28 PM Re: Pub Crawl Pics
patrick-e Offline
Loie, Thanks for posting the pics. We had a great time during the week. And certainly, one of the highlights of our visit was meeting all on Thurday. Feel like I have a lot of new friends! Thanks to all, laugh

#146634 - 12/05/02 07:29 PM Re: Pub Crawl Pics
RobertE Offline

It was really bad as all the beer was hot and tasted like garbage, then I was forced to do shots. Maybe I should go back soon to see if the beer is cold now.

Thumbs ups to Cholo's - The beer was super frosty there and someone had some killer size stone crab claws that I didn't partake of but boy did they look yummy as people cracked them open with Belikin bottles!

#146635 - 12/05/02 07:49 PM Re: Pub Crawl Pics
lmarquis Offline
Loie: thanks for the pics. Wish I was still there! Yeah, Robert: the beer was terrible, etc. Quit it some more!

#146636 - 12/05/02 09:39 PM Re: Pub Crawl Pics
Chloe Offline
Loie your pictures are greatly appreciated, to put a face to our Boarders. Of course we already knew a few of you, but you added others.

The Crawl was successful, amazing how many place you actually got to, considering......lol.
Dare To Deviate

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 50 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,687 Topics
461,187 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.