Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#146659 12/07/02 11:31 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Peter Singfield of Xaibe Village is making virgin coconut oil, if anyone want to buy some. We are working on a website for it, but if you can't wait, just email him at [email protected]. I got a few liters, divided them up and gave them to friends. Great for cooking, for curing skin (incredible how it fixes pimples or skin trauma such as post tattoo), for making salad dressings that are incredible. Great oil, super healthy and anti-rancid, lasts forever.

i like just eating a lil too, great for vitamins. tastes like the essence of coconut. We're putting together lots of material on uses, but I recommend you just get some now and not mess around.

Price is $25 US per liter delivery included -- but minimum order of 4 liters. Thats from Peter, I have some here, if you want a lil tester first, let me know and we can work something out...

here's information on ordering:
http://TurneffeCoconut.com

a temp page we just whipped up real quick...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

#146660 12/07/02 01:54 PM
WOW, sounds like a great product.

I'll have to think on this one, but sure will try it out while I am in Bze.

The never rancid part, how long has this product been tested? curious only. It sounds super.
smile

#146661 12/07/02 08:27 PM
E
E
Lovey-Thurston. Talk to me or I will have to talk to X5

#146662 12/08/02 10:12 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
generally speaking, its been tested for many many years, and its a long used product in Belize!

my daughter used some to fry eggs this morning, and said it was like dessert for breakfast!

rick, cheri, email me and i'll send ya'll some. same with you susan. i'd be honored. i'm gonna get a few containers and make some small batches, and mail those out. chloe, you too. ya'll send me your addresses. the first one is one me (HA HA HO HO said the drug man)

i am going to make up several dozen of these freebies, so git ahold of me of you all you stateside regulars, jane, hope, tammy, lan, karen, ya'll know yer good selves. you got one comin.

also, if you are in belize, send me email and maybe we can get a few small doses sent around to san pedro... for you local regulars too. i'll start a list. email me at [email protected]. i got 7 liters to parcel out in small amounts for us'n message board nutheads.

#146663 12/08/02 10:23 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
lets combine this thread with the other like it, if you want to make comments on this subject, click here
//ambergriscaye.com/message/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=000024

for the main thread on this...

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 370 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.