Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
nwk Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Hi,
We plan to leave next week from Colorado heading to Belize in a 1989 bus. We have room for both riders and cargo. Get in touch if you want to go along. We'll travel through Texas so could pick up riders on the trail. And we still have a little room for donated supplies or whatever you might want delivered to the good people of Belize, especially San Pedranos. Thanks.

M
M
Boy I wish you weren't going until June! My wife and I would love to take the trip with you (we live in Cripple Creek, Colorado) We plan on going back to Belize in June after school's out (we both teach) we had a great time last year and look forward to the return trip and a road trip ta-boot would be great! Have fun, I'm jealous.

When are you going? I'm in ATL but if the time is right, it's something I'd consider..........

Grace DeVita
N
nwk Offline OP
OP Offline
N
We hope to pull out of colorado the 16th of January. I think it has taken us anywhere from 5 days to 12 days to reach Belize on past trips. so we might get there sometime around the 23rd, I guess. everyone seems to always enjoy the ride down, especially those who aren't in any big hurry.

LEaving next week???? If you can get to/have a computer while in Texas...email us!!! My plan to "runaway" migt have to be sooner than expected....lol...C

Are you coming through El Paso?

I have a friend in Crestone who might be interested...

Wow!! This sounds like fun!! How often do you plan to make stops, and do you have onboard toliet?? Have you made up your list of duty/non-duty items for the border crossing? I made a similar trip, the only holdups were the borders where they insisted on going through evey thing!!
Have fun! Be sure you post when you arrive.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.