Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
The Sweet potato queens met last evening at OUR favorite watering hole (BC'S)!! What an evening it was!!!! I am now a "Queen", as well as another wannabe (Charlene)!! All the Qweens attended the ceremony in full Queenly attire, (tiaras, boas, scepters etc..)Ernie made us his famous SPQ drink, knock you naked margueritas!!!!!!! Hunny, let me tell you,they will knock you on your fanny!!We have a few new wannabes, one who was required to wear "The Shirt"!!What a wonderful evening it was!! All the Spud Studs were in attendance also, making pictures and picking us up, as we fell!!! Such good Spud Studs, however we did miss you Immissing, can't wait for you to get down here!! Unfortunately, we only had to give the "promise" once, that was to Ernie for his wonderfull margueritas!!!Don't worry he does not know what The Promise means!! Thanks to all my sisters, for a great evening!!!!!!! laugh wink laugh wink

E
E
Hail to the QUEENS! Congrats on your new status.... I know your rule will be note worthy. Keep you Spud Stud on a leaclest he may wander with his New Status! I'm sure Queen Charlene is as Happy as a pig in a mud hole!!!! Give all the Queens a hug and a kiss from the SSS!!!!! laugh laugh laugh

E
E
P.S. Queen Tweety Bird...Please give me a weather update, Thanks,SSS :rolleyes:

I.M.
Light chop to choppy.... laugh laugh

E
E
Pamela. Rainy, hot .....what? Roads passable? I have a parachute for ole Tuna Breath! HA. wink

OP Offline
Hey!!! immissing!! This is your old buddy sylvester, I'm still lookin good, and now I'm a "Spud Stud"!! I assume you're still lookin good!!!!! You should have been here, Lord how mercy! It was a sight for sore red eyes! These women all need to be commited in the worst way.. However, I have not had as much fun since granny fell in the well!!! Tweety did a split at the watering hole, just after the ceremony, it took 3 big guys with crow bars to get her up all the floor.. I have never seen so many people so enthused over something so unmistakably infantile.And yet so meaningful..Ha-Ha It was a blast. The weather is wonderful, no rain, a little wind about 82 degrees..See ya soon laugh

E
E
Sylvester, must have pics to confirm you wore the boa and head dress. (teehee) laugh

Excuse me here....
I MUST stand by my fellow S.P. Queen here in regards to the story of the splits. Not only did she get down AND up by HERSELF, she accomplished the feat on a wood floor without getting splinters. We were duly impressed!!
I.M. I am sure there were plenty of cameras flashing that night (or was it Ernie's Knock your socks off Margaritas?) recording the great event for posterity. The parade through the watering hole by the Queens with boas, tiaras, scepters, and Margaritas WAS a site to behold and thrilled alot of innocent tourists. Sorry you missed it SSS--Maybe we can arrange another parade soon...

Sylvester and Tweety,

Hey, I think I saw you at BC's that night. Did you have a septre with a potato on top? Had I known, I would have bowed!

Teenah

OP Offline
Teenah, yep!! That was us!! The Sweet potato Queens!! :p

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 340 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.