Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#147657 - 01/18/03 04:12 PM To Hope/Denverdan...
Sandshaker Offline
Hope are you checking mail while traveling?

Thanks,
Tammy

#147658 - 01/21/03 02:44 PM Re: To Hope/Denverdan...
MandM Offline
Hi Tammy,

We saw Hope and family last night. They are having a great time laying on the beach, fishing off the pier and enjoying lots of family time. She won't be checking her email but wanted me to let you know they are all having a good time.

I'll be glad to give her a message.

M smile M

#147659 - 01/21/03 03:31 PM Re: To Hope/Denverdan...
Sandshaker Offline
I was hoping to connect with her. I wanted her to make a pharmacy run for me. Might be too late...not sure when she is coming back.

Thanks,
Tammy

#147660 - 01/21/03 04:57 PM Re: To Hope/Denverdan...
sweetjane Offline
tammy, vicki is there too, and saw hope. you can get her a message at vicki@caribeisland.com.

if it isnt a rush, vicki returns end of the month.

#147661 - 01/21/03 05:16 PM Re: To Hope/Denverdan...
Debbie Offline
Tammy,
I Soooooo enjoyed your call yesterday!!! Thank you again, and it was so good to hear from you... I'd try Vicki at Caribe Island. Hope you get it worked out. Anyone reading the board who sees Hope and family tell her Debbie and Mark said HELLO!!!!!!!!!

#147662 - 01/22/03 01:57 AM Re: To Hope/Denverdan...
denverdan Offline
Hi everybody, Vicki and I just returned from lunch at Sweet Basils.... yummm!
SS e-mail Vicki and I'll be happy to get the chicken soup stuff or anything you wish. I asked and asked about the CS thing and all thought I was crazy.

OH, OH,... You will NOT believe the suite we have.... OH MY GAWD... TOTALLY FAB!!! Anyone who knows me can now know.... no thursh now so FUN FUN FUN! HEHE
THREE BEDROOM (2 up one down... lol)
Miss all but will be back in reality too soon!!!

Skyllyboy is here as well! I kinda met his wife earlier today. She is VERY friendly, beautiful, and not afraid of the COLD.
Oh... and I think I saw "tyshepp" and his girl the otherday... they didn't make it diving if that was them....
We also found Becky today... she leaves REAL soon, so don't know if we shall meet again this trip, although maybe tonight...

VICKI SAYS HI TO ALL!!!!

Bye for now....

#147663 - 01/22/03 04:33 PM Re: To Hope/Denverdan...
sweetjane Offline
ss, vicki asked for you email addy, and i just passed it on to her.

she had a great time with you, hope! wish i coulda been there. love you all.

#147664 - 01/22/03 04:36 PM Re: To Hope/Denverdan...
sweetjane Offline
ps - hope...did you get the manatee suite at caribe? #4? the one we stayed in?

it really was SO super. like having a whole house. the kids slept upstairs. we just loved it. caribe island is a great place to stay.

#147665 - 01/26/03 07:06 AM Re: To Hope/Denverdan...
denverdan Offline
We be home... BOOHOO for me!!! (us)
I cried and cried and thanked Dan for the "suprise trip" the whole way home. I love that dang Island!
It rained 4 of 7 days, a bunch of bugs, and I couldn't have been happier!!! smile WHATS WRONG WITH ME? lol

I had to post to just say a few...

CARIBE ISLAND IS THE BEST PLACE TO STAY!!!

Dang, it just keeps gettin better and better there! All that know me know I don't do the fib/lie thing.
GAWD, we as a family were just in heaven there! OMGAWD what fun we had!

I'll be posting a trip report in a day or two, but wanted to thank Vicki and Butch for being GREAT hosts and going above and beyond for us! Your place is the best mon!!! (hey Rodney, thanks too. hehe)

I also want to thank M&M for checking the board for me AND retrieving my "fishin gear" out of da ocean. lol I really missed it!!! wink Did ya know... we caught again! It was a pleasure to meet you as well as your cute little dog!

Tim and Elizabeth you two are great! We bought out the store as usual, and TOTALLY enjoyed Cat 7. I really need to get James and Ebby's (sp) e-mail to thank them as well for "MAGGIE'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE"... lol, ya all did a grand thing!!! THANK YOU once again, she is still smiling ear to ear and talking about it!

ED... I'm gonna be a calling and hitchin with Vic real soon.

I got lots to tell, but I be real tired!

Deb and Jane I miss ya, write when ya can. Zeke I guess I be needing your help, please check your e-mail..., SS I got 4 CS and the other, but need your address.

WHAT A GREAT TIME!!!
DANG I WANT TO BE THERE NOW!!!

AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN...
CARIBE ISLAND IS THE BEST!
Anyone can e-mail me anytime about it, I'll fill ya in, or just stay tuned I'll be back to write when I wake up! cool

Sincerely,
Hope

Becky... thanks big time mon!!!
P.S. to Jane,
Nope I thought we had your suite, but we had #10.
Very, very nice as well! AND I think better. nana nana booboo. hehe wink
I WANT TO GO HOME!
Skullyboy, Joanie, Colby, Amy, and Mike, will be home soon and can't wait to read their trip reports... eek hehe
I'm tired now... night night!

#147666 - 01/26/03 07:22 AM Re: To Hope/Denverdan...
Sandshaker Offline
Thanks a bunch girlfriend! smile
You're the best! Thanks to Vicki too for being my messenger! I owe ya! smile

Email on it's way Hope.

Love ya,
T

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 51 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,670 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,015 Topics
462,195 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.