Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#147794 01/23/03 05:08 PM
Rapier Offline OP
OP Offline
I am a new member to this BBS, but I feel I know Many of you already ..... I have spent the last several hours reading tons of post put up over the last year or so .......

I was brought here [and soon to AC] by one of my closest friends, Axeman. Axey, I can't begin to tell you how stoked I am for this trip cool

I will be in AC from 4-20 thru 5-5 and truly look forward to meeting the people I have been reading about here and ESPECIALLY all those Axe has talked endlessly about. I will try to check in here at the BBS as often as possible, Since I work primarily on the internet for a living that should be quite often. I hope not so often that I wear out my welcome :p

BTW: Just in case anyone decides to check out my "homepage", It is a new domain and I have not yet posted anything there. I hope to have somethere in the coming weeks ....

G
G
oh newbie, I'm shooting for the last week in April to be down there too--haven't booked my flight yet and I always stay at Ruby's. Will keep an eye out for you or Axeman's posts as it gets closer. If we're down there at the same time, we'll have to meet for some Belikins!

Rapier Offline OP
OP Offline
Axe and I will be there 4-20/5-5 [oops I said that already] smile Can't help it, even though it is 86 days away, I am already getting excited....

If I am correct I believe Axe has us set up at Coconuts, I am sure that there will be many nights at the various "liquid refreshment centers" while we are there .... Will be looking for you cool

Rapier, I will arrive at Coconuts on 5/3. I look forward to meeting you and Axeman et al. Please tell Margie and Ada at the bar to save a few Belikins aside for me!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Rapier, ABOUT TIME!!!!...We will stay either at Coconuts or Holiday...depends on cash flow. Welcome to our little piece of Heaven...

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
T
T
From one newbie to another.....
My husband and I are planning our first trip to AC 5/1 - 5/8. Probably staying at Banana Beach with the help of Jackie. I don't know anyone on here either but look forward to chatting and meeting some of ya'll down there. It is even cold here in Central Texas!!!!

Deb
Rapier Offline OP
OP Offline
For "Hotlanta" it's cold as I can remember it being .... 5 degrees this morning at the house with an 18-20 mph constant wind, gust around 26.
Wind chill comes out to -27 !!!

The coldest I have ever seen it here [in last 22 yrs] is 7 degrees, but I don't think there was any wind then .... at least as far as my stressed out mind can remember smile

CANT WAIT TILL APRIL

ME EITHER!!!!!! C

YeeeHaaa :p

Single men are a travelin to Belize laugh - Ladies get your tickets. Now I expect to see some detailed trip reports on everyone's return.

Rapier and Ax-talked to HillyBoo last night!!! Plan on one day doing a trip inland(i could go twice!!) We're gonna "rapell" (sp?) at Caves Branch into a sink hole in the earth!! 400 ft!!! WOW!!!! It'll be a blast, so save a little extra. C

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.