Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#148070 - 02/04/03 01:18 PM New Addition
paluxy Offline
ML, VB Coach, Gela, SJ, NJGAL & those whom I have forgotten their board names......Yes, I have been a lurker since our last trip to AC. That Moose thing scared me, I thought I would rather watch than participate. HOWEVER......I have news, a bundle of joy has blessed Scott's & mine lives...Gavin Scott, he is 6 pounds 7 oz 19 inches long. Born 1/27/03, he was 5 weeks early but is as healthy as a horse (and eats like one also!) Just wanted to spread the good news. ML & VBC....so you are going in June maybe Scott & I can pry ourselves away from Gavin for a short trip, I'll have to look into it. Thinking of you all...just lurking in the backround.

#148071 - 02/04/03 01:22 PM Re: New Addition
Sharon and Scott,
Many congrads for your new addition!!!!! I'm sure you have a beautiful child if he looks anything like you, (well, OK, Scott too wink
We would love to see ya'll again soon. Keep in touch.
Vicki (Caribe Island)
PS: maybe a link to some pictures would be nice.......

#148072 - 02/04/03 01:27 PM Re: New Addition
NYgal Offline
Congratulations on your new son !! smile

PS. Don't fear Moose, he is not harmful. There are other things that are moreso.

#148073 - 02/04/03 01:37 PM Re: New Addition
Gela Offline
Sharon - you kept a big secret! Congratulations to you and Scott! I am smiling too because 1/27 was my Dad's Birthday so Gavin is in excellent company. Could this little guy have been conceived in AC?? wink If so, he's already got a great start!

We must see pictures right away!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's" frown

#148074 - 02/04/03 02:27 PM Re: New Addition
sweetjane Offline
gela...i thought the same thing!

congrats sharon & scott. get set...as a parent i can tell you, life will never be the same. best wishes.

#148075 - 02/04/03 03:39 PM Re: New Addition
Chloe Offline
Nah, she told us sometime back, if I recall correctly. I was wondering if the new Belize Lover had been born. Gavin, Belize IT, Baby.
Job well done Mom and Dad.

On second thought maybe not, possibly I am thinking of Turnbun.
Dare To Deviate

#148076 - 02/04/03 04:36 PM Re: New Addition
mountain Larry Offline
Sharon and Scott,
Let me also add my congratulations, wonderful news, I'm sure you two are very busy but if you could make it down in June, that would be great (even if for only a couple of days) We will be there from the 16th to the 22nd. I know Amy would love to see you. (and me too of course!) talk to you later, ML

#148077 - 02/05/03 10:26 AM Re: New Addition
congrats cool of the birth of your bouncing baby boy. he shares his birthday with a very wonderful person, my mom! smile she turned 80 as he was being born!

#148078 - 02/06/03 11:44 AM Re: New Addition
Debbie Offline
Sharon and Scott!! I'm just tickled pink to hear the news about your new baby!! How very exciting. Congratulations!! Mark and I sure had a nice time with you at Caribe Island last year. So glad we got to know you. Have fun with that new son of yours. Give him a kiss and big squeeze. Debbie

#148079 - 02/10/03 05:53 PM Re: New Addition
vballcoachccv Offline
Hey there,
I am so happy for you guys. It is good to hear that everything is going well. I know we would love it if you could get away and come down this June. We are still taking some time to firm up our plans, but we do know that we will be there in the middle of June. We are going to spend a week on AC, then 2 days on CC, them we are heading back down to Placencia. Please send me your e-mail. I have some pictures from last June that I would like to share with you and I would love to keep in better touch. My e-mail is Amymchristison@aol.com. laugh
Take care.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 106 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,709 Topics
461,235 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.