Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#148275 02/11/03 08:28 PM
deb1022 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello Graffice, just wanted to say hi, I'm right down the street from you in Sandusky. What a small world, lets not tell anyone around here about Ambergris. When I have told someone they just look at me anyway. Was in Ambergris in November for our second time. Absolutely love it.

Deb

HI DEB!!! BARB AND I WERE IN BELIZE WHEN YOU PUT UP YOUR POST AND TODAY SIS FIRST I'VE
LOOKED AT THE BOARD SINCE RETURNING. HOPE TO GET UP A TRIP REPORT SOON.HOPEFULLY
WE'LL HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND FIGURE OUT A WAY TO MEET WITH YOU. IS THERE A SIGNIFICANT OTHER?? DUANE

YA CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON A GOOD TIME
O
O
My sister lives in Plymouth. I never thought I could say that to any one and they would know where it is. Just like you said you cannot say Ambergris, I am from Cleveland and I say Plymouth and they look at me like where, oh outside of Norwalk,just though I would mention that. Sorry for budding in.
Jackie

deb1022 Offline OP
OP Offline
Lucky, lucky, lucky! Good to hear from you, hope you had a good time, I'm sure you did. I have been married for 27 years next week. KINDA sorry to say we are going to Key West and Marathon in April. Staying in a beautiful suite off Duval Street with jacuzzi on upstairs deck. We love it there also. Have thought about retiring near Marathon. Money wise alittle less expensive than Ambergris and we were there this past November. Also going to Vegas next month. Will be back to Ambergris, there is no question about it, but like to travel around.
Look forward to trip report. laugh

I remember Cedar Point when the NEW roller coaster was wood(Blue Streak?). And the Wild Mouse and the Rotor--1962+/-
Jim

Jim
Jim, you will have to visit Ohio just to return to Cedar Point, if you haven't already, because it sure has changed since then.
The biggest, baddest, fastest, tallest, mostest coasters than anywhere. #1 in coasters worldwide. It's not AC, but sure alot of fun! smile

DEB CONTATCT US AT [email protected] JIM IF YOU COME TO CP I GOTTA SEE YA!!! BLUE STREAK IS STILL FUN BUT THE OTHERS ARE WILD

YA CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON A GOOD TIME
M
M
Its a small world! I'm from Wellington, about 20 or 22 miles East of Norwalk! Just returned from 19 days in Ambergris. Already booked for next February. Hope your trip was wonderful. Marie

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.