Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#149200 - 02/25/03 06:42 AM M&M
Loie Offline
M&M,

Hey guys! We've sent a couple emails your way, but they apparently aren't making it through. confused

We're coming May 31 - June 8 to celebrate my graduation...I know, you're thinking 'bout time'...I'll finally have that degree on March 19th and we're both due for some serious partying (as if we've ever needed an excuse). laugh

Also sent email to F&M to check on Playdor possibilities with no success. confused

Drop us a line when you have a chance. We're freezing our rear ends off up here (as I type this it's a whopping 5 degrees at Casa de Edwards eek ) & can't wait to see you again.

Much love,
Robert & Loie

P.S. New email address: loie@viawest.net

#149201 - 02/25/03 07:47 AM Re: M&M
rickcheri Offline
Tell M & M we are coming!!!
Thanks,
Rick

#149202 - 02/25/03 05:39 PM Re: M&M
CAPTAIN bigzeke Offline
The Zeke clan will be down then too! Tell M&M they owe us a street vender lunch too. Paybacks are a bitch!

#149203 - 02/25/03 06:31 PM Re: M&M
CHOOCHOO Offline
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That sounds like fun.

#149204 - 02/26/03 04:02 PM Re: M&M
MandM Offline
Hi guys !!!

Glad to hear you'll be coming down ... just not soon enough! Why wait so long after graduation to do your celebrating? Anyway, we'll make sure that Ernie has a sufficient supply of cold Belikins, Panty Rippers, Rum Punches, and of course, those nasty Blue Hole thingies ... smile Maybe we should do a good ol' fashioned pub crawl !!!

Zekester ... can't wait to buy you that lunch! (hope you like it HOT !! smile

Cheers~!
M smile M

#149205 - 02/28/03 10:39 PM Re: M&M
Sammy So-So Offline
Loie,

Congrats on your graduation! "You got it going on,Lady"!

Zeke,

I suppose I owe you as well. Since you served up that delicious meal at your resturant. And, I do mean delicious, I was like way impressed there, Buddy! Thanks!

M&M,

Are In-Laws & Family Out-Laws invited? I'll go halfs with you on that Street Vendor's Chicken Burrito for Zeke!!! Beach Crawl sounds good! I hope to be there.

Cheers 2 all,
Sammy SoSo

#149206 - 02/28/03 11:27 PM Re: M&M
KathyA Offline
Hi Loie...we have communicated a couple of times on this board. I am from Macon, GA. My group will be there May31st - June 6th. Would love to meet up, or perhaps ya'll could come to Casa Tortuga for cocktails and a swim. One way or another, I will be looking for you!

#149207 - 02/28/03 11:28 PM Re: M&M
KathyA Offline
Hi Loie...we have communicated a couple of times on this board. I am from Macon, GA. My group will be there May31st - June 6th. Would love to meet up, or perhaps ya'll could come to Casa Tortuga for cocktails and a swim. One way or another, I will be looking for you!

#149208 - 03/01/03 01:26 AM Re: M&M
Loie Offline
Hey everyone. laugh

Sammy: THANKS!!! I'm so excited to be done I can hardly stand myself... that also applies when I've been over-refreshed at BC's. LOL

KathyA: Look us up! We're at BC's most evenings at some point or another. Just ask around and someone is sure to know if we're there. OR if you want some visuals you can check out our website at http://home.viawest.net/~loie/ Always love meeting fellow board folk. If you haven't already met M&M, it will be a big treat. They're family as far as we're concerned.

Back to Algebra... :rolleyes:

Love,
Loie

#149209 - 03/01/03 06:08 AM Re: M&M
RobertE Offline
Hey Sammy! This is Robert, Loie's husband. No one is happier than me she is graduating! Maybe I can move to Belize or Cancun off all the money she will be making.

I think I got you figured out as to your real identity but won't divulge that here so you can remain a man of mystery. If you get bored e-mail me at credwards@viawest.net. I have a general question for ya. Take care and I'll buy ya a Belikin or 6 some time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 52 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,036 Topics
462,242 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.