Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#149214 - 02/25/03 03:52 PM Immissing
Lady D Offline
The Queens had a meeting last night at BCs. It was decided that you would have to first come down to San Pedro for a try out. If you are to be a SSS we must make sure that your pink thong does not clash with our costumes. Besides you've been gone almost a year and some of the queens are forgetting what you look like. Only then will we seriously consider gracing your Socail Club parteeee in Texas. Isn't Texas that the country just north of Mexico?

#149215 - 02/25/03 11:14 PM Re: Immissing
Ernie B Offline
try out? Try out? TRY OUT???? How many Queens do you have now? laugh Someone of my standing does not "TRY OUT". I may visit with your HEINASS' and may even allow each of you an "Interview" IF, you agree to attend the "DO", and do not cause any problems with the law! Commitments are required prior any obligations from the SSS! laugh wink smile cool
I doubt that any of the Queens have "forgotten" me! Thats not something one forgets! And, yes, Texas is north of Mexico and is boarderd to the north by Canada. The west coast town is El Paso and the east coast town is Texarkana! How ya like them apples? laugh laugh

#149216 - 02/26/03 03:54 AM Re: Immissing
Pamela Offline
I.M......
YES YES YES....my vote is come on down for a visit. Don't forget the pink thongs...
The 4-legged tater tot puts in his vote for a visit as well.
By the way...if I visit Tejas, does that mean that I will have to learn to like Iced Tea?? laugh laugh

#149217 - 02/26/03 04:07 AM Re: Immissing
Ernie B Offline
Pamela, Iced Tea ain't all you will learn to like ! laugh

#149218 - 02/26/03 03:04 PM Re: Immissing
Pamela Offline
Oh baby Oh baby Oh...

#149219 - 02/28/03 04:09 PM Re: Immissing
GAY AND DAVID Offline
missin honey, show your pink thong and get the lady queens to boot scoot up here for the partee'.
queenees, i got an ice tea that will knock your tierras off - know what i mean?
as a matter of fact i think that all the guys should pack their pink thongs for the party. it would serve for many good pages in the scrap book.
gay

#149220 - 02/28/03 04:21 PM Re: Immissing
Ernie B Offline
I hate to tell ya this, but I went to the rodeo last night wearing my pink thong. The police report does not indicate what happened to it. As soon as I get out of the hospital........ eek eek

#149221 - 02/28/03 04:59 PM Re: Immissing
GAY AND DAVID Offline
NO NO NO HONEY, i was also at the rodeo last night, section 306 - where were you???
the only booty making the news was kenny chesney's. i feel bad today. stayed up way too late with my buddy jose quervo.
gay

#149222 - 02/28/03 05:38 PM Re: Immissing
Ernie B Offline
Damn that Jose ! He's the one that talked me into wearing that stupid thong !!!! :p

#149223 - 02/28/03 07:25 PM Re: Immissing
GAY AND DAVID Offline
laugh he talked me into taking mine off laugh
gaaaawwwd that david is a lucky feller!!!
wink

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (wiley, Marty), 106 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,674 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,056 Topics
462,297 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.