Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#151062 - 04/04/03 11:19 AM investment
mazzullo1 Offline
Many of you know me as "Dr. Sal" as I am a frequent visitor and contributor to the AC.com web page, a long-term "Belizeophile" (23 years!), and Marty can vouch for my veracity. For any of you that may be interested, and please know that this is NOT a scam, after 25 years experience in the oil exploration business I've started my own company here in Kansas that puts together prospects for drilling for oil (which currently is going for $30 a barrel). Rather than go "public" with issuing stocks (who wants to do that!), instead we (my company, Mid-America Resources LLC, a company formed and licensed in Kansas) seek one-time or preferably, long-term, serious investors (partners)in deals for oil drilling. If you're interested, drop me a line at dolomite@cox.net and I'll explain how the "invest-in-oil wells-business" works. This is NOT a scam, and I am NOT a "fly-by-night" huckster: just ask Marty. My interest is in finding oil to make money, and our investment deals are designed so that investors pay a proportionate share of drilling and completion costs, and in turn, they receive that proportionate share of revenue if the wells hit.

Dr. Sal
(Dr. Sal Mazzullo)

#151063 - 04/04/03 12:12 PM Re: investment
Marty Offline
yes, i have worked with the doc for many years, and he has been a great friend to the island for many years. plus he's a kansan like me.

of course i'm also an okie, an oregonian, a cuban, and my heart is belizean.

but dr sal has studied on the island, bringing classes from wichita state down for 20+ years now doc? many many years. good friends with lotsa local folks. he also makes incredible maps of the island and of Belize.

he contributed this section on Marco Gonzales

if i had the dough i'd be pitchin' in.

#151064 - 04/04/03 05:40 PM Re: investment
ChrisW Offline
Oil prices look good now, but if Bush and friends get want they want in Iraq we could see oil prices plummet again. Drilling in the US can't compete with Iraqs high grade oil and much of it shuts down around $10? a barrel because it is no longer profitable. I imagine prospecting and pumping is going like gangbusters in the US now, but what does the future hold?

#151065 - 04/07/03 07:24 AM Re: investment
mazzullo1 Offline
No one ever know what the price of any commodity is going to do, but the price of oil has remained high for 2.5 years now, and Iraq, even when fully functional, provides only 7% of the world's oil supply (and we don't buy any of it). Investment in oil and gas prospects certainly is not for everyone, but I thought I'd give interested folks a chance to look into it.

Marty, thanks for your nice comments. Yes, I've been bringing students to Belize for about 22 years, and all in all, have brought down maybe 600 folks, many of whom return repeatedly to my adopted country, Belize.

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 33 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,632 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,705 Topics
461,224 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.