Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
SeaJay Offline OP
OP Offline
I hope this link works...let me know if anyone has any problems with it. To view with thumbnails, click on "index".
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291622829

I'm still working on the pictures from AC.

SeaJay---
Great shots, thanks, Rick

Hey, good pics. Some of the scenes are such nice reminders of some of the places we have also been.
Thanks for sharing.

SeaJay Offline OP
OP Offline
I had forgotten to add a few pics - mostly from our disposable camera (trip to Monkey River). You might want to take another look.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291622829

WOW....more to see. Thanks for thinkin to add them, we did enjoy Monkey River. Were you able to do the jungle hike or was the water too high then?

Everything looks good, or should I say better than I had anticipated. How about that Monkey River Jail. Isn't that something?

Your pics show some real good 'looks' at the mainland. Some people forget that there is more to Belize than luxury.

You got to see both, didn't you? [Linked Image]

SeaJay Offline OP
OP Offline
NYgal - Unfortunately, we didn't get to do the hike. Apparently the trail was totally under water. We still had a wonderful time and saw a few monkeys at a distance as well as birds galore and a HUGE iguana. Even without the hike, the trip was great. We had a very nice relaxing cruise up the river. It beats Disneyland's Jungle Cruise all to hell...lol

We really got a kick out of the jail too! [Linked Image]

B
B
thanks for sharing the picts. we leave the 23rd for mariposa. can hardly wait to see everthing in real life. we've emailed peter and marcia so many times - it was nice to put a name with a face.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.