Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
This quote was origionally posted in response to a question for info in- Other Parts of Belize:
Originally posted by Marie:
Alright, here I go again. I have no agenda here. Just as a former sales agent with Pan Am, who was in the business 10 years, could I suggest that there are few people on this earth, especially traveling in Belize, that couldn't do this on their own. Read up on Lan and Lonely Planet. Save yourself a couple bucks. Belizean bucks or otherwise. If you want someone to arrange it, then do it, but sometimes on this site, I see people who are difficult with that idea, my guess, who are in the travel business. You do not need help in Belize. This could be your adventure, unless you are really uneasy with doing it on your own. In that case, do get someone to help you. My only issue is, sometimes most of the fun is the adventure of getting out there and doing it on your own. Get that car and go! There is something to be said for the awful day. It is the one you remember.
confused Ok I dont understand what makes your advice any better than everyone elses on this board. Just because someone makes a recommendation in response to a question does not mean they are in the travel business! I am a student and I travel Belize alone. I am in no way commercially advertizing for anyone when I make a recommendation after enjoying myself! When I say contact me all I am doing is inviting anyone interested in continuing the converation off the board so that info is not continuously duplicated.
As I sit here wanting to say RELAX WOMAN, I find myself saying lighten up to myself too! :rolleyes: Geeeeeeezzzzz! Glad I've only got a day left!

My thought on it is: If you want to explore on your own you'll go to a library or bookstore and read up on it on your own but if you actually want advice what better way to get it than to ask for help on...say... a message board! eek Besides I enjoy reading what others have to say about their experiences in response to questions like that.

Well put Sarah, and your input has always been appreciated on this board. Have a great trip, check in when you can! smile

you go girl!

Can't wait to hear of your next adventure (and, btw, I think somebody stole my T-shirt mad )

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Good advice Sarah...very good indeed!

Love is a many splendid thing and food runs a close second.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.