Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#151690 - 04/16/03 09:55 AM Missing Paradise.
Hi everyone!
I've been back in the States for almost a week, and ready to go back to AC!
Was there this trip for 6 weeks, not nearly long enough. Met some great new people (Hi Gay!!) and of course, spent time with Hopie and her crew. (Butch is going to order you a portable seat belt for nights out on the town!!) It was really wonderful to have my high school friend, Roger, and his family as our guests too. I think Roger has started a new trend at Caribe Island, Ladleing... We were all impressed at his ability to drink from a ladle while doing a handstand!!

Lots of changes on the Island. I am very sorry to hear that this Saturday's performance of Cat 7 will be the last frown . I saw them 4 times last trip and those guys ROCK.

Looks like my next trip down will be right after Mother's Day, and I'll be there thru June. So... June party anyone???? I'll NEVER forget last years party!! I had Albert practice his Brain Cells and he's ready for it!! Axe, Sorry I'll miss you AGAIN! But stop by and get Butch to buy you a Belikan!

#151691 - 04/16/03 10:32 AM Re: Missing Paradise.
LaurieMar Offline
Vicki: I did not get a chance to meet you when I was down over Thanksgiving, but we did stop by and meet your hubby and have a drink at the bar. Nice place!

What is up with Cat 7 not playing anymore? Sorry to hear that - they were pretty awesome and I really enjoyed dancing to their music!

Now, the ladel and the headstand sound pretty interesting. Guess you could say, woman lives to tell story! Sounds like some fun was had.

#151692 - 04/16/03 05:10 PM Re: Missing Paradise.
vballcoachccv Offline
We are going back down in June as well. We are going a bit later this year, June 16th-30th, and I was just starting to wonder who might be on AC June 16th-22nd. We are bringing Larry's brother this year and have told him about the people that we met last year. We would love to find out who is going to be around, and we are always up for a party.

#151693 - 04/16/03 10:11 PM Re: Missing Paradise.
Axeman Offline
Vicky..you MUST be kidding! I think your avoiding me...will talk to Butch about it!
See ya next time...
Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...

#151694 - 04/16/03 10:40 PM Re: Missing Paradise.
skullyboy Offline
Vicki, I`ll bet it was tough going home after 6 weeks. Hope all is well. Daryl.

#151695 - 04/17/03 09:59 AM Re: Missing Paradise.
mountain Larry Offline
Hey V-Ball Coach if I make it down in June will you dance with me? ML

#151696 - 04/17/03 02:36 PM Re: Missing Paradise.
Debbie Offline
Larry..... (blushing) How sweet of you.... Of COURSE she'll dance with you....
Wish I could be there with you all again this year!!! It was such fun last year. Have a good time... Debbie

#151697 - 04/25/03 12:06 PM Re: Missing Paradise.
denverdan Offline
lol at Larry and VVC. They are just toooo cute!

Hey Debbie, the year is NOT over yet... wink

Viki do you need my campin car? OMG, just picturing Butch with a ladle... eek

#151698 - 04/25/03 05:14 PM Re: Missing Paradise.
kmgentry Offline
I'll be there end of May - early June. Anyone else going to be around? I've never met any of the boarders. It would be great to meet some people, espeically since I'll be traveling alone.

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 53 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,636 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,728 Topics
461,286 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.