Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
L
Excuse me, but do "you" know what everyone in Hattieville is in prison for?? Your brief time in Belize probably doesn't qualify you as the ultimate athority on the country as a whole. Amazing that the dog population get your boxers in a wad (and I do love animal etc.etc. and support Saga), but human suffering,no? Think the priorities may be a little out of whack. By the way Pisano (God love him) has been a frequent guest at the Hattieville Hilton, and I'll bet you've bought a seashell or two from him.

R.B. Mernitz
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
LOVEY AND THURSTON--- IF THERE ARE SIDES ...WHO'S ARE YOU ON... AND WHICH ISSUE IS IT....

[HOW NUTZZZZZZ CAN THIS BOARD GET]

hahahahahaha

WELL...WELL...WELL...Very interesting read.

If I am going to jump on any wagon for assisting a cause in Belize, it wouldn't be in this order:

1. Prisons
2. Dogs
3. Body bags
4. Poverty

REVERSE this list and you got it right! First lets get some good food in the children's stomachs. Medicine for them...education...start where it can make a REAL difference. Sure SAGA is a terrific cause, but where are the programs for the families that need shelter,medical,food,clothing. I have driven through villages with muddy rivers for streets and have seen children naked, I have had a mother with a baby in her arms offer it to me to take back to the states and give her baby a chance to be something. NOW TELL ME THE DOGS AND PRISIONERS ARE MORE IMPORTANT!!
i now step off the soapbox! confused eek

When Silk posted this topic....it was not a plea for supplies or pity for prisoners. It was to help the DOCTOR that serves the prison.

I guess this doctor will never get any relief because he just happens to have the misfortune of working at the prison.
What a suck-ass assignment that must be! I bet he'd rather be working for SAGA.

This topic went exactly where she thought it would go....

L
L
well Moose, I'd say very nutz! How does a simple request for supplies become a moral debate? The board has been a pretty valuable tool in obtaining resources that are hard to come by. It really isn't about choosing "sides",or making a priority list for compassion. Sorry I ever asked for body bags!!!We even die in paradise, but hey San Pedro Supermarket has a good supply of Glad bags, so don't sweat it.

R.B. Mernitz
E
E
You tellem Lovie. At one time I thought this demented moose guy was entertaining but after he trashed God and our military, he can kiss my bright and shiney ex milatary ash!

P
P
How could the moose ever go back to San Pedro with all the resident veterans waiting for him there?
Hes dead moosemeat.

Never saw/read him trash "God"....We all have our "God", even those without RELIGION. MQQSE, you're a good man, if i may say so myself!!! And let's not get started about GOD. I'll let loose. If we all knew that we came from ONE SOURCE...well- "Imagine All The People......C

EVOLUTION?

Love is a many splendid thing and food runs a close second.
E
E
R&C, Go back and read his post. He trached God and our military. As an ex military(veteran) I resent that. end of story. But, I know 10 or 12 ex marines that would love to hoast a welcomeing party for him.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.