Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
NYgal Offline OP
OP Offline
This stupid cast for 9 weeks and will be on for 3 more, at least. grrr....

AND?
Your turn. laugh

Hi there Kiddo;
How are ya dooin anyhoo confused
I posted some (what I thought) cute jokes (Did I say that?) a little further down the list and thought at least somebody would comment, but nothing shocked Oh well must be my weird sense of humor! :rolleyes:
Hope they cheer up your day laugh
Keep smilin'---It makes people wonder what you're thinking about.
Dan'l

Hey Nygal, you can be grateful for one thing, that you are not a Dixie Chick.

Dare To Deviate
laugh laugh laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
NYgal Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Dan'l.....doing ok, Thanks. smile
Chuckle at the jokes. I did read them. laugh laugh And, this one is for you. smile You do the trick. Hello to the Boop too ! Tis a good thing they lifted the Canadian ban. ( wearing mask ) This board is contagious @ times. eek

I can be an ONLY CHICK. Dixie's need a dispenser.
Those gals did get into a big mess for 15 words.
I must give them some credit, they do stick together.
Maybe they meant to say 'amused' instead of 'ashamed'?! Ya know, like condiment/compliment?!

Now, lemme think, klc just loves a gooooooood amusement. See, it was supposed to be amuse. wink

The sun is shining and it is 34 NY degrees !!
Packing my bags. cool

T
T
people who think they are funny, but aren't

warty lil' critter with no sense of humor?

Hi Ny,

I've been meaning to post a message to you for a while. I just got out of a cast on Monday..after 9 weeks (yippee) I had 2 screws put in to reattach my heal and achillies tendon.
I tripped on a floor mat & broke my heal (don't ask me how...i fell forward). Thats not funny in itself...but guess where i did it (i don't admit this often) at a liquor store....yikes....they freaked out & gave me my 2 bottles of wine for free (wasn't that nice... cool ) i guess they were afraid i'd sue....but i'm not the kind of person who would do that..over my own clumsyness.
After 3 weeks i came back to work (our office is upstairs) and i had to come up on my rear....yes one step at a time on my butt....i was mortified that other people in the complex would see me....i got over that quickly & soon started charging admission....ok...maybe not.

Anyways...just letting you know you are not alone...i can relate to your struggle & hope you get back on your feet soon!! Yippee for physical therapy....ugh!!

NYgal Offline OP
OP Offline
YIKES, you sure have had a rough time too. I can feel what you've been through and still have to gain. It sure sucks.
I know my Physical Therapist mentions the achillies tendon stretches I still have to do.

OMG, what keeps people sane and/or pain free?
It sure is a struggle, not only the physical part, but the stares ! I cannot begin to remember how many people say, "what happened"?
It makes me want to say, "nothing, why?"

I work with the physically and mentally challenged and my employer will not let me work with a cast, go figure ! ( I really haven't been ready to work a full day anyway. )

I know where you are with all of this and THANK YOU for thinking of me, as I will you.

You poor thing, at a liquor store. That is not funny but is tooooo funny, sorry. laugh

Laughter is good medicine, no matter what some think. wink
wink

Sometimes people say the stupidest things. A friend of ours is in a wheelchair with M. S. and we were out at a restaurant and someone came up to him and asked,,, "Why are you in a wheelchair" Gary said without a beat "Because I can't F___'n walk" The look on the person's face was enough to keep us laughing all evening. laugh
I could tell a long story but just remember " I felt bad when I had no shoes, till I met a man with no feet. wink
Our love;

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 322 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.