Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
and another one bites the dust.......

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
steve amos was the one that started this thread. he's always lurking nastily in dark and dreary corners.

he generally signs on each day several times to spread his stinking mud.

jealous....HA! How does a treehugger know what every eek one else is up to if they aint doin it demself??

mebbe ya need to get your hands on some scuds marty???

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Are we feeding the troll again????

yeah, its him. feel free to email me at [email protected] when you see his trash. for instance, today we stripped about 8-10 registrations of his out. joe1, captfatassjeff, martysucksbig*&%#*, treehugger, sandslut, treehuggger, treehhugger, watchingyou, etc. etc...

gets old and repetitious, but fortunately this software is quite automated in comparison to the old stuff, and its a lot easier to purge his slime. just takes a few seconds each day.

he keeps me well supplied with personal email missives also. i try my best to purge them without my eyes ever deciphering the words.

just an unhappy camper i guess!

Let's hear it for MARTY laugh laugh laugh
1, 2, 3, YEAAAAAAAA laugh laugh
Thanks Marty.

and the rest of the unnamed admins who provide a wonderful service for us all also. they know who they are. thanks folks. they are lifesavers for me...

and several "regulars" help so much too by emailing me to say hey when we're in koyanisquatsi (spelling?- means "life out of balance"-it was a movie a few years back. love that term)... MUCH APPRECIATED...

Marty...
"regulars" laugh... the "regulars" on here are soooooo ir-regular (and I mean that in the most complimentary way), reminds me of another saying about "birds of a feather", but a nice bird and nice feathers... Now that I have said what I said, now I have to find ways to let people know that it was meant to be funny. laugh

Believe IT or Not! This ole bird regular never emails Marty. I just manage my own business, without crying. People are people. Just enjoy the fun of it all.

Dare To Deviate
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.