Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Paluxy, I was just wondering how you and Scott and the baby are doing. Happy anniversary coming up here pretty soon. A while back you said that you might try to come to A.C. in June. Larry and I will be there June 16th through the 23rd. Thought maybe I could convince you to come down wink Hope all is well.
Amy

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I second that!! Hope you guys are all doing great, and it would be wonderful to see ya'll again!!!
Body shots anyone??? Is that Tequilla belt ready???
Cheerz,
Vicki

I'll bet she's up to her ears in diapers caring for our little "Belizian Baby"..... LOL laugh

V
V
Alright Paluxy,
I saw your reply to a post on the Ambergris Caye messages. So, I know you are out there somewhere. I would love to know how you are doing. Larry and I are staying at Caribe June 16th through the 23rd. It is funny because just last night I was telling Larry that I was thinking about writing the reply that you did. That JE was nice, but very isolated (I was going to use your experience, as I had none with JE.) I am glad that you replied. Hope all is well. It's not too late to join us in June!!! What do you think???
Amy

P
P
WOW-I'm flattered!!!! All the attention. To let you all know I was not being rude by not aswering all of you right away-I forgot to log off the other day-so my lights were on but no one was home, I couldn't figure out why I couldn't log on tonight well daaaah cause I was already here shocked

Gavin is great!!!! 17lbs already and has his father's personality (God help us all wink )Yes he does keep us up to our elbows in dirty diapers but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Amy, I wish we could make it but we are in the process of building a house and $ is tight so we have to pass this year frown Remember the fruit toss on the boat!?! I know dumb question...well, I think I was so drunk I thought I was using my camera but actually wasn't, I can't find picture one of that incident-what a bummer!! Have fun at Caribe you will love it, go to the Palapa for me and drink one in our memory!!

Vicki, Scott & I still laugh about those body shots!!! What a hoot!

Always remember I always lurke, it's in my blood now, we shall return!!!

Sharon

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.