Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#153075 06/02/03 11:26 PM
OP Offline
I think you were in Belize around the same time I was in May but first you were on a Windjammer Cruise. Which ship & itinerary did you do & is it stll as much fun as in the past? That is my other favorite destination other than Belize./

#153076 06/02/03 11:29 PM
OP Offline
Did you go single? My problem is finding someone who wants to go & haven't travelled single yet but seriously thinking about it. Miss the Coconutelegraph bulletin board.

#153077 06/05/03 10:08 PM
Hi Ya,
Yup, originally was supposed to be on the Yankee Clipper from Grenada up to St Vincent but they charted the ship to a French Movie Company so changed to the Mandaley from St. Lucia up to Antigua...it was a blast, very fun...pulled my hip out of place between climbing boulders on Dominica and dancing on a swaying ship...I went with a friend but just TODAY booked singly on the Mandeley back to back trips from Panama and through the San Blas Islands...I was hestitant to do the single thing on the Jammer but decided to just go for it....email me if you're interested [email protected] am going August 9-23.....really looking forward to it....
PS It was nice to have been to Belize before so I sort of used the trip after the cruise as my "resting" part of my vacation.....

#153078 06/05/03 11:47 PM
OP Offline
Will definitely email you. Did a 13 day aboard the Mandalay from Grenada to Antigua in May 1994. Have wanted to go back so many times but could not get anyone to go with me. My son & brother (2yrs younger than my son) paid me at Xmas 2000 for another Windjammer cruise to shut me up. Guess the only way I'm going is to take a singles cruise. Feeling confident to do so now. Singles cruises are supposed to be a blast. They have kinda the same attitude as singles travelling to Belize. Get the emails of all the last minute specials, just have to do the airfaare last minute. Miss the Coconutelegraph it was a great message board but has been down for maintenance for over a year. Groups of jammers were meeting in Miami for fun parties prior to message board criuises.

#153079 06/06/03 07:15 AM
I'm not thrilled about the single thing but I think it will be ok...I wasn't all that thrilled about the "singles" cruises.....too many youngsters, but I think I'm ok going single on a regular cruise and the Panama thing sounds fun. The crew and Captain on the Mandaely now are pretty cool so at least I'll already know some people....and I met pretty cool people on the last one...I travel all the time singly but the cruise thing was a little scarey to do....I also couldn't find anyone to go...work schedules and money never coincided.....looking forward to your email......

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 126 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.