Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#153160 06/09/03 07:34 AM
G
govikes Offline OP
OP Offline
G
soon to come. Who went off the slide in their underwear???? Got a great shirt & cap, met lots of new friends, had $10 of Banana bucks (for 10 minutes until it went into the Lions bucket!). Hugs and kisses to Ernie--you did a fabulous job!

#153161 06/09/03 06:01 PM
I am enjoying reading about the partee, cannot wait to see more pixs.....but would somebody PLEASE identify who is who on this pic? thanks

[Linked Image]

#153162 06/09/03 07:27 PM
Great Picture - I only recognize a few people.
I know gal doing the splits.

And I know one of the gals wearing her Tiara (standing 3rd from the right and also the couple standing to her right.
laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
#153163 06/09/03 10:08 PM
Who are we??? Only the Parteee-goers know...
Ms. Anthropy..yes, arrived home safely-thanks for asking. Queen Hope--is the tiara in an honored place??? Loved seeing you and yes, it was a good time had by all. Next year should be something to see. Have you rested up yet Ernie?? Thanks so much to you and Rita and Dick and Nancy for being great hosts for this event. laugh laugh

#153164 06/10/03 12:43 AM
Govikes, I still can't remember who was in their undies, Gela, yes that is Windjammer doing the splits. I could try to name everyone but old age & alcohol makes you forgetful. Remember most names but not all and as Hope said on the SPSC Party Review not everyone was in that picture. You need to attend next year. After all the person crowned Queen of what started out as the San Pedro Social Club of "Texas" wasn't from Texas at all, :rolleyes: but she was well deserving. Next year it will be called on the San Pedro Social Club, with the meeting just held in Texas.

#153165 06/10/03 02:01 AM
govikes we got your BBbucks, turned them in for US. Thanks mon! hehe YOU are a mermaid!
DDOB...PATIENCE IS A VIRTURE. hahahaha
Yep Gela... I'm the one with the big ears, red nose, and tons of wrinkels. Thanks for pointin me out to all. lol
Queen Pamela... OH MY GAWD, you bet I got that puppy in a place of honor! I never said nothin either... I am true to my word!
Oh my Windjammer... ya got the wrong idea about me bein the Queen of The San Pedro Social Club of Texas. I swear I'm NOT! Never even tried to be, and don't even know if there is one or should be one. If there should be... I can name 5 gals a bunch better and more deserving then me!
What happened to me was an "inside" kinda thing ... A WORK IN PROGRESS ya might say! Sorry to have given you or anyone the idea different!
It will always be The San Pedro Social Club of Texas! And ERNIE rules!
CRA_... what now Queens... I never said nothin either.... frown
Poor Hopie...
Poor poor Hopie... frown

#153166 06/10/03 05:42 AM
The Queen idea is actually a good idea. If this is to be a yearly event, why not each year crown a new Queen? then after a few drinks, crown another queen, lol :rolleyes:

#153167 06/10/03 07:30 AM
G
govikes Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Someone forgot to tell me to keep my eyes open when they took that shot. I'm taking my camera in today and will have the pics on a disk (someone's gonna have to help me to post 'em!) and should have them up by end of week! Actually considering the partying we did that day, it's amazing that many of us are still standing (or leaning?)

#153168 06/10/03 08:29 AM
We've got at least 40-45 photos in the works to be posted-will get them up on the web by Friday!

#153169 06/10/03 09:46 PM
Oh Hope, poor Hopie please don't take my post wrong. I know you had been working hard, suckin up for that sweet potato crown and that it was a work in progress. I was only trying to relay that months ago this started out as a "Texas" partee but LUCKILY expanded beyond to other states & hopefully many more next year. As far as I'm concerned you were not only a San Pedro Sweet Potato Queen "cum laude" but were also the San Pedro Social Club of Texas "Queen". As I said in my SPSC Party Review post "I was honored to be present at the coronation of a Queen." I think you are terrific! Glad I finally got to meet you. In addition I added it changed as Ernie pointed out to just the San Pedro Social Club minus the Texas which is great. Hope we get lots more attendees next year whenever & whereever it is held. See ya then if not sooner in San Pedro.
Love ya!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.