Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#153400 - 06/17/03 03:32 PM Mtn Larry and vbcoach arrived!!
Anonymous
Hi all,
Larry and Amy arrived yesterday with his brother John in tow.... Needless to say, we had quite a reunion and we drank Brain Cells in honour of those missing from our group.... Hope, Debbie, Tammy, Paluxy, and the list went on.
Zeke's arrive today, so the PARTY CONTINUES!!!!!
Cheerz,
Vicki
PS: anyone who wants to meet some boarders, come on down to Caribe Island!

#153401 - 06/17/03 03:55 PM Re: Mtn Larry and vbcoach arrived!!
ga peach Offline
I am looking forward to meeting you Vicky. After all, we are fellow Georgians. See ya in a couple of days. I'll be looking for the famous "panty ripper".

#153402 - 06/17/03 04:23 PM Re: Mtn Larry and vbcoach arrived!!
CHOOCHOO Offline
Dearest Vicki,

I know y'all are well meaning, but your descriptions of the tropical frivolity now occuring at Caribe causes much anguish to those of us stuck in the still frozen tundra of the Midwest. And this is all before the biggest troublemaker of all has arrived, BZ. Good grief.

Oh well, bombs away,

CC

#153403 - 06/17/03 10:33 PM Re: Mtn Larry and vbcoach arrived!!
Anonymous
The biggest troublemaker... you must mean the Zekester himself eek
Jane and I had lunch at Caliente's, then ran into Bill Thornton and Scuba Lady (I'm so sorry to report that the Purple Steed is dead, in for a rehaul and being painted GREEN). Then, as we were passing the airport, there was the entire Zeke clan blocking the street!!!!

GA Peach..... come on down honey!!!!
We got some "live ones"!! laugh
Cheerz,
Vicki

#153404 - 06/17/03 11:52 PM Re: Mtn Larry and vbcoach arrived!!
denverdan Offline
Ya got that straight, yep trouble will be sure to happen soon! eek hehe
Hey Miss Vicki... I thought you guys did a shot for me yesterday before Amy, Larry, and John got there? Hummmm I guess you all started REAL early! and duh, to think you and Jane don't drink. hahahaha
Have a great time all!!! Wish we coulda been there as well... (sayin with my lower lip stickin out big time)
P.S. Is Kathy there yet? Go north young gal and find her, I'm sure she would LOVE the company!

Sad ta hear the news about da Purple Steed too... frown

HAVE FUN ALL!

#153405 - 06/19/03 04:01 AM Re: Mtn Larry and vbcoach arrived!!
Debbie Offline
Dead? The purple steed is dead? That was a San Pedro instituion!!! A classic!!! A motto... THE mascot.... It would be Sacrilidge to paint it
GREEN!!! Oh horror of horrors!!!! A green hornet... NO. Please. NO....... Bill????
Debbie

#153406 - 06/19/03 05:25 AM Re: Mtn Larry and vbcoach arrived!!
sweetjane Offline
jane drinks now!!! those brain cell drinks are WHEW!

we toasted to you all!

#153407 - 06/21/03 06:03 AM Re: Mtn Larry and vbcoach arrived!!
COhoneymooners Offline
Be sure to tell Amy and Larry we wish we were with them. We will be there next month on our honeymoon (thanks to Amy and Larry). Wish them the best from Patti and Brian.

#153408 - 06/21/03 04:10 PM Re: Mtn Larry and vbcoach arrived!!
sweetjane Offline
are you her relatives that are staying at captn morgans? i went to the tides bar with them monday night. boy, you shoulda seen how well amy could drive a golf cart drunk! shame when she got off she couldnt' walk so well...i teased her what if her students saw her like that!!

they are VERY nice people. and were sooo funny. we laughed & laughed. i had a stitch in my side! we had a blast.

did you see the pics of them i posted?

#153409 - 06/21/03 04:27 PM Re: Mtn Larry and vbcoach arrived!!
NYgal Offline
I'm glad I wasn't walking in front of that cart. eek

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 24 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,021 Topics
462,212 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.