Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
like laurie, i am posting you seriously.

chloe meant a search on this board...satan is the local biggest croc that lives down south of town. she was not teasing you. (lighten up, we are a nice group who is just a little perstered by someone constantly throwing a tshirt in our threads)

i travelled there alone, and EVERYONE ON THIS ISLE IS NICE. well, most are. if you go with a smile & not with attitude, you will be fine. any bar welcomes anyone. you can NOT not have a great time on AC (only my husband is capable of not enjoying it).

go, and have fun, and for heaven sake, give up on that ridiculous tshirt. my fave shirt anyway is the bz paramedics one i got last yr...anyone seen it??? funny on the back.

Jane----Very few people notice the back of a t-shirt...... wink laugh

John
Darn, Jane told.

Wanted to see how many more guesses she would make on Satan, before she did the Search. wink

Searching house might also find the shirt. :rolleyes:

Thought JMS should read on her own, to learn more about people and Ambergris creatures. JMS' profile shows reading is one of her interest. laugh

Dare To Deviate
Nice try Chloe. JMS's thinking and interpretation is very literal, which permits the thread to propagate.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
She also likes to walk. Not too many better places to do that than SP. She should do a search or read back a few months on the threads in the About Ambergris Caye section. And I mean that literally.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

hey chloe. while u are right (as always), i figure, like the rest of us, she will just have to go. then upon return (like us) be jonesing to return will WANT to learn all those things we questioned before our 2nd visit! wink

Just having fun here with you Jane.

Immissing posted.....Ole Crock, great clue, that JMS overlooked.

Dare To Deviate
JMS Offline OP
OP Offline
WOW! You have checked me out, I'm flattered. Yes, I like to read (two books going right now), I'm a single mom and have a german shepherd, I work 45 - 50 per week, and I squeeze in a walk every chance I get. Plus I've playing around on this message board for a while now so haven't had a lot of time to do any serious research on Belize. When I get ready to go I will though smile

It does appear that everyone is friendly, and I'm sure I could not NOT have a good time. I am really looking forward to that trip!

One last thing about the shirt: if one of my friends lost something of mine that I valued because of the memories it held, I would be upset too so I completely understand why he is not happy with me at the moment. He has not written me off as a friend because as was mentioned, that is not a true friend anyway. That's the last I will mention it. Please no snotty remarks wink

just one snotty(?) comment...if i had $5 for every t=shirt i loved that a friend/relative ruined/lost...i'd be a hundred-aire!!!

go & get him the paramedics shirt. no nudity on it, but will make him smile. tell him to lighten up too. life is too serious to care about dumb stuff. as always, JMHO!

Not-So-Sweet Jane (after all that "living on reds, vitamin C and cocaine" have taken their toll).

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 211 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.