Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
JMS Offline OP
OP Offline
When I finally make it down to Belize or Ambergris Caye, what does a new visitor need to know as far as lodging, night life, etc.? I would probably be traveling alone. Are the residents and "regulars" open to outsiders?

"outsiders" are immediately ensconced in codpieces (or chasity belts), wrapped in left-over purple Moongoddess T-shirts, stuffed into Ziplocks and dumped in Shark Ray Alley. Less fortunate ones are sent off to Satan

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
E
E
KLC, Whats your phone # ?

E!

JMS Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you so much klcman for the warning. No codpieces for me wink

JMS Offline OP
OP Offline
Satan is not a worry for me - he's pretty harmless (I assume you are talking of immissing). He has been very helpful so far, although a sh*&head on one response.

JMS, do a search on Satan.......surprise surprise.

Dare To Deviate
E
E
That last responce resembles me and I take preference to it. I am not Satan, he is a big ole crock that waits for cocpeices or what ever. AND I am not a S#$^& head, just me, take me or leave me.

JMS Offline OP
OP Offline
First and foremost, and take this with a light hearted response, I don't believe in Satan. And Immissing I am referring to your response when you told me to "get a life". I am sincerely looking for that F*&%$#@& shirt as it has come between a friendship that I value. I suppose I shouldn't care so much, but I do. And having said that, I have come to value the freinds I am making on this message board as well. So, maybe it was meant to be.

Not to get too philosophical here... but true friendship transends material objects such as a T Shirt that fades in time and ends up in the trash. A real friend never fades and certainly don't end up as garbage.

If this T Shirt has come between you and your friend and they have stopped talking to you... guess what? They were never a true friend afterall.

L
L
JMS: I have traveled alone on all three visits to AC and have had the time of my life. The locals are very friendly, the tourists you will meet are great (for the most part!). No problem, mon. Thank goodness I have never seen a live codpiece on AC or anywhere else, but I wasn't looking in the bottom of pools! hee hee

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.