Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Although, Ada is not working at Coconut's she still has most of her meals with us. So odds of running into her at Coconuts even though she has moved next door is still likely! We miss and wish her all the best. Regards, Deona

Ada Offline
That is true,
Mrs.Elizabeth is a darling and she does a very good job in the kitchen, how can I refused her cooking.Stop by an experience it for yourself!!!
Ada

I'm going to miss Ada! She always treated us right at Coconuts! Guess i'll have to move around next summer.We were there last June and she always turned Happy Hour" on when we showed up, no matter what time it was!
Thanx again, Ada, we think about you often here in Texas!
Richard smile

Ada Offline
Thanks alot Richard,
I am not far from Coconuts, I am right beside it, the new resort that has just been open, PERLA ESCONDIDA! Great place! 19 condominuims.

I swich from bartending to front desk, Assistant manager wink

Keep in touch.

G
G
Ada, does that mean you don't need any more Elton John or country CD's??? I will be down Thanksgiving week, so Tulu and I will have to hunt you down while I'm there--Susie Q

Ada Offline
Oh no! smile
I still do love my country, you can take me out of the county but you cannot take the country out of me.... that is all I listen to, I even bring my country CD's at work.

See you for thanksgiving,

Ada

G
G
Well girl, what would you like me to bring? I remember you like some of the old classics--give me some names and I'll see what I can find. Hey at least if you're not working at the bar every nite, we can go 'have one' while I'm there! laugh

Ada Offline
That will surely be nice for us to have a drink together.

How are about a Loretha Lynn, remember the one that you gave me the last time, they stole it from me,(You ain't woman enough to take my man)that one from Loretha is my favorite.

Thanks Ada

hi ada...just read that last post about the loretta lynn cd (you ain't woman enough to take my man). i can get you a sealed copy....will see you the first week of october....if all goes as planned, will have cd with me....looking forward to seeing you again....kerry

who would dare to take Loretta away from Ada??!!
that just wasn't nice! You are a good person, Kerry!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.