Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
i thought this was funny....
about the california governors race:

Conspiracy or a lone eggman?
RECALL MADNESS
By Roy Rivenburg, Times Staff Writer

As a stunned nation grieves over the tragic egging of Arnold Schwarzenegger at Cal State Long Beach this week, wild rumors are swirling about what really happened.

FBI and USDA investigators insist the egg was hurled by a lone assailant on the sixth floor of the university's bookstore. But several witnesses claim there was a second egg thrower on a grassy knoll along Schwarzenegger's path.

A report by the Warren Buffett Commission rejected the second eggman theory, but critics remain skeptical. After watching Channel 9 News broadcasts in which the assault was replayed in slow motion and from different angles, they ridiculed the Buffett Report's conclusion that a "magic egg" bounced off three other people before hitting Schwarzenegger.

"Clearly, there was a second egg lobber, and clearly there is a conspiracy to cover it up," said director Oliver Stone, who is planning a movie about the attack. "This was a left-wing power grab. Like most Californians, I was shocked when it happened. I think people will always remember what they were doing when they first heard the tragic news."

In a related story, Green Party candidate Peter Camejo has called for mandatory background checks on anyone attempting to buy "deadly shell-encased chicken embryos."

hahahaha, that was too good Marty, thanks! laugh

I
I
It's funny unless you have to live in this state and put up with all the nonsense! :rolleyes:
It is almost to much to deal with... lol

do you suppose after the lone assailant is caught and imprisoned, that we will next read about him getting viciously egged while confined?

Nah, getting egged while imprisioned? Nah, noway.. our prisons are the best... unless... hmmmm... I would double security when they decide to move him, especially in the garage...

Yeah, this pretty damn funny, unless of course, you're Maria Shriver, and have a family link to the actual events of the parody.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
why, DP, you have a sensitive side!

Digging really deep, dogie!!

Gone fishing!!
sounds like the Kennedy assination...
Prelude to a murder eek

Oh crap, there goes my intellect smile

Hush up Pedro..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.