Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1577 04/26/06 10:04 PM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
i got cc'd this today by the fellow who wrote it, and thought i would share it....

===============================

Dear Banana Beach Staff, (please show this to the El Divino staff especially)
My name is Adam Long and my friends, family and I visited your resort a couple weeks ago. We're from Fort Wayne, Indiana and you probably remember us from constantly being loud and drunk in the bar (My 5 other friends, 3 other guys and 2 girls, all 18, I was the tall one). I'm writing you because I wanted to say thank you for your kindness and friendliness during our visit. We all had an amazing time. I've never met more friendly and dow n to earth people in my entire life. I can't imagine having visited Belize and staying anywhere other than Banana Beach, mostly because of the staff at your resort. I loved everything about Banana Beach, but what stood out the most to all of us was your personalities and how you guys all bust your ass and work so hard, never showing how tired and annoyed you all probably get at times. I met many of the El Divino staff when we visited, and I wish I knew more people li ke you. I can't tell you how much fun I had down there, and hanging out at the bar and restaurant at talking with the all of you was actually one of my favorite aspects of the vacation, as it was for everyone else. The one thing all of us agreed on, aside from the sheer beauty and the paradise that Belize is, was that the people there were like none that we've ever met. Obviously you all have your busy lives and jobs to attend to, but I miss being down there and appreciate all the hard work you put in every day. Don't ever change! I hope I will see all of you again soon. Thanks again, I had a great time, and I'll never forget any of you, or my wonderful experience in Belize.

Best Wishes,

Adam Long

#1578 04/27/06 04:04 AM
Well put Adam and thanks Marty for sharing. We will be staying at the Banana Beach for our third time for those same reasons and more. May 5th (cinco di mayo) thru May 14th ( Mothers Day ).

#1579 04/27/06 02:52 PM
May 5th, (cinco di mayo), All hose poor mexican people who lost there mayo on the titanic, It bring tears to my eyes every time i think of it. frown

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 262 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.