Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#158120 10/21/03 10:02 AM
G
govikes Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I will be on da plane to paradise!!!! It's been a LONG 1-1/2 yrs - can't wait - plans with Ruby, & Ada, will look up Rick/Cherie (don't ya miss them on the board?); breakfast from Ruby's (on the front porch), need to find out if Scubalady (Harriet) is down there now for breakfast at Lily's; call Capt Jeff about fishing with him; find Pedro to buy him a Belikin or two; find that rascally Bill Thornton; meet up with Gay&David while they are down; go snorkeling at Mexico Rocks, dive at Esmeralda Canyons (one of my favs); meatpies and watermelon juice for at least 1 hangover breakfast; give Ernie's picture from Lake Conroe get-together to BC's (he's giving the finger in the pic)--ok not that finger; play horseshoes with Woody while at Corona del Mar; oh dear I'm running out of days already!....

Govikes you have a great 'homecoming' trip planned!

G
govikes Offline OP
OP Offline
G
And I forgot to include the 'spend time with Clive, Alan Sr., Norman, George, Tulu, et al on the dock for a couple of hours', Sunday afternoon at the Palapa, sunset sail with George on the Rum Punch; snorkel trip over to Caye Caulker and lunch; plus all the eating to be done at Papi's, Mickey's, Caliente's, etc., and TRY really hard to go to some of the other good places always mentioned on the board but always run out of time.

geez govikes... your schedule is bursting at the seams... when are you going to have time for vacationing? eek

G
govikes Offline OP
OP Offline
G
but Denny all or most of those activities will require either a Belikin or panty ripper in my hand. Getting up in the morning and trying to decide which swimsuit to wear. and no shoes. and no phone. just days and days of looking for Bill and the purple golfcart. laugh laugh

govikes ,just got back ,,fishing was great ,,you had better get your reservations in ...now !!!!!!!peter will be scalping spots..it the hot thing to fish with the capt ,and his first mate mr.charm the one and only pedro 1 peter,peter the buritto eater . you better save some time to rest ????? your dance card seems filled..slow down..... live the dream and enjoy ....

Living The Dream Every Day!
G
govikes Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Capt. Jeff - I'm looking for the thread with your phone no. on it so I can call you. When is a good time to call you (day or evening?) And even if we can't work it out for fishing; we'll have to get together to a belikin or 2?? laugh

govikes my us no# is1800 231 7447 .. be there till nov 16 right now I am feeling a little under the weather ..hope I feel better will be in san pedro god be willing , nov 17 local cell no# is 6002285 ,,,, if you call me in the us like 9to 6 est..some days there some not !!!!!!live the dream enjoy!!!!

Living The Dream Every Day!
...so how many months will you be in San Pedro. :rolleyes:

Gone fishing!!
G
govikes Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I'm staying until I FIND you. eek

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.