Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Enjoyed the heck out of our trip. We are filling the penny jar for the next one already. Arrived thanksgiving day. Continental was kind enough to serve turkey sandwiches. smile

Stayed at the mayan princess. We had the end unit with the added bunk bed room to accommodate 5 people. It worked great. We brought the entire gang this trip: eric 26, whitney 17, and hailey 13.

It was a sp town holiday and all the kids were at the central park. David managed to teeter totter using every child in town as a counter weight. I think they called him heavy load and they called eric, buff. They had fun.

Checked out the jade museum. The caretaker seems very knowledgeable. Even the kids enjoyed the history lesson.

Spent a day on caye caulker, just us, so we had time to visit some folks and hang at rasta pasta for a while.

Caught category x at fidos and danced, danced, danced. David and eric partied like rock stars. They even went to big daddys while all the rest of us were snoring. I heard tales of punta dancing so if anyone saw them please give me the details.

We were caught in the rain twice and we got wet. Nuff sed bout that.

No one tried to sell me drugs. Guess I look like a redneck. I think the kids were approached once or twice.

By the way, when did they paint lilys? Hasn't it been yellow forever!

Kids met some island characters for sure, the top of the list was paisano. eek Oh speaking of characters . . . . . we stopped to say hi to peter. Eric wanted to go back to check his mail but I'm glad he didn't mix business with pleasure. Sorry peter. Scubalady hangs her hat above the ice cream parlour next door, so her balcony was actually facing ours. Spotted her a couple times. Govikes was hiding. Saw hacker and gingersnap wearing tie dye. Saw papa flow and his mama, world traveler, (omg I must have been drinking that night) and other boarders at fidos. laugh (sorry-memory malfunction).

The whereabouts of bill thornton and elvis are still unknown.

OP Offline
will try to post a pic link
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b35883cee4d3
if this does not work, call marty!

the capt missed you guys by a few days ,you sound like fun you do not look like a red neck, glad you got to live the dream one more time ,,,enjoy

Living The Dream Every Day!
E
E
I wonder why David is grinning so much ?

Ernie :rolleyes:

OP Offline
Capt. jeff,
i think we missed each other in march too.
here's a pic just for you!
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3597f1ac435
ps: glad i don't look like a redneck laugh

OP Offline
hey ernie,
how have you been? david is grinning laugh because rumor has it that he punta danced with 3 YES I SAID THREE young girls at big daddys. that should keep him grinning for months!

nice photo where is that . boy you have the having fun smile there!!!!!!!!!

OP Offline
that is my front yard overlooking beautiful galveston bay. unfortunately david thinks he holds red fish pier record, but, i will boast that it rightfully belongs to me. a whopping
27 1/5 inches caught on the pier.

nice digs ,cool when are going down to san pedro again ????????a pier back of your house bet it does not any better than that ... you guys going to the thing in may since your in tex ??????

man, that is one wet mudder! :p

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.