Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#159107 12/10/03 03:06 PM
kcjd Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok, I've got about 71 days till AC and we had 4 inches of snow, an hour of sleet and an inch of rain in the last 24 hours here in good ole Kansas City so I'm starting my countdown. Granted, we needed the moisture, but when it all comes in sideways at 30 mph, give me a break!

Anyway, I can't wait to visit/meet: Belizean Shores, Capt. Bicho(2-20 0800hrs), and whatever/whoever else comes our way.

BTW- the wind chill (that means "feels like" for those of you in Rio Linda) is 11F at noon today, that's up from -8F as I was shoveling the drive at 6:00am.

KCJD

Never too soon. I am at 52 days and counting. Over the last month I have seen others decreasing counts, and the only thing keeping me going is the thought that I will be doing Belikins while they are in withdrawal. wink

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Ahhh...71 days for me too. No snow in Chicago, but lots of rain...I started counting weeks ago laugh

Hey kcjd, I'm always counting. send me a PM, I live just down the road. I don't mind all the white stuff just prefer it to be SAND!(less than 70 more than 30)

we arrive on AC february 20th ...our first trip...10 days!

still looking for another couple to share a fishing charter with capt. bicho while we're there...maybe a combo fish/snorkel day...

anyone interested?

staying at banana beach...maybe we'll see you around KCJD...

kcjd Offline OP
OP Offline
Well we got ANOTHER 4 inches of snow yesterday, so my my back is killing me. Barry, how much did you get in Boone county? How about you ACbound?

Mikell, I trust you've "booked" with Bicho and Cap'n Jeff.

Anyway back to my winter wonderland.....

"We got him"

7 inches on Sat. on top of the 2 or so we already had. Backs OK, I got the neighbor & wife to help. Pretty though but other scenes I'd rather be viewing!

Only about an inch of the white stuff in Chicago. But it's all slushy and melting. Argh..

Belize can't get here soon enough laugh

All these missouri people, interesting.. I left there in '86, graduated from center high. Glad to not have the snow & ice to deal with anymore. I'm at 50 days & counting...........

25 days to lift off!!!!!! Even thought about packing. Not to interested in Christmas this year, just want to go to Belize. smile cool

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.