Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#160544 01/06/04 03:02 PM
OP Offline
laugh
Better late then never...
When are you and the misses comin out here?

""Happy Choochoo Birthday to YOU"

Dare To Deviate
Dan and Hope,

Ya know what, I'm awestruck. Y'all got a good memory considering what was consumed that night in Denver (you'll never be forgiven for grabbin the tab). Only two months and a day late is remarkable. Spent the XXth anniversary of my Mom's everlasting regret in San Pedro however. Even had a "blue drink" or xx in spite of serious objections from the ogre SWIMBO. Good grief, that's one tough ol' babe.

Chloe, an e-mail soon coming yer way dear, need a bit of an update concerning something I just read on this board.

CC

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOOCH!!!!
I had no idea it was your special day, but I hope it was a good one. laugh
Tell SWIMBO you get a one day reprieve..... Then she can return to keeping you in line. All the best.
Debbie

Happy Birthday there Chooch! Hope you got a lot of $$$$ in them there birthday cards cause from what I have been hearing you are gonna need a bunch this coming year. eek

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Got dat right. Promises to be worse than when we had three in college at the same time for two years. Anyone interested in adopting a couple of well educated, gainfuuly and professionally employed young adults? Each have own home, but make great pets and handy helpers when they visit. Both CURRENTLY single. Aha, CURRENTLY.

Have a Happy Blue one eh!

Reality..What a concept!
OP Offline
ORGE? Tough old babe? NOT!
BABE... YES! You gots it made with that SWIMBO CHOOCHOO!
About that night in Denver (big laugh here) when we grabbed the tab I wrote down your BD but the next day all there was left was a 1 a 2 and a 6, NO SLASHES ANYWHERE. I wasn't sure if it was 11-26 or 12-6, either way I'm cool cause I didn't have computer access on any of those days till now. hehehe
HAPPY HAPPY once again!

I suppose that if told you it was 11 5 then you would really start thinking about your drinking habits. A 6 and a 2 ???!!! Where the hell did they come from? No wonder you guys bought, you couldn't help yourself.

Hah Hah.

CC

Let me guess on numbers 6 and 2, oh please! wink

Choochoo, where is that email you promised me?

Dare To Deviate
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 138 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.