Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
slikpainter ,to bad we missed the chace to meet ya ,,but did I share what happen ??? when we got there ,we found out you where doing a off the Island thing ??? so I wanted to leave the gucci bag and the Impoted candy ,with your next door worker ????? any way peter says the hell with her lets eat all the candy and lave her the wrappers ,the bad boy that he is .. but I left the candy with her all ten bags ??????hope you got to enjoy the sweets ,any way have a good day ....it is frekin freezin here in nj it was 5f this am cold as a beer mug .keep livin the dream

Living The Dream Every Day!
My thighs and hips thank you too Capt. Jeff. Yes, I agree, Peter is a bad boy, but everyone needs at least one bad friend, I'm sure you keep him on the straight and narrow path.... Note to myself: be careful what you ask for, especially when you broadcast it on the internet. wink
--Lee

OP Offline
silkpainter that went blank in my head >>??? duh what do you mean ?????sorry I am so dense ??help me out here ..????????

Living The Dream Every Day!
Where in the world are NYgal and DB Doberman when you need them? They are pretty good at interpretation. O.K. here goes:

"My thighs and hips thank you too Capt. Jeff."
--I've been noticing that... Its a good thing that big girls (in Belize) are a sign of propserity

"Yes, I agree, Peter is a bad boy, but everyone needs at least one bad friend, I'm sure you keep him on the straight and narrow path...."
--Peter is YOUR bad friend Capt. Jeff, bad as in naughty, not bad as in evil. I am usually the bad friend to others, encouraging them to indulge. Life is short.

"Note to myself: be careful what you ask for, especially when you broadcast it on the internet. "
--To all the anonymous donors out there (plus Govikes and KC-a while back and Captl Jeff), its raining chocolate. I'm opening a chocolate shop.
--Lee

Silkie, you are so special and have huge number of chocolate giving friends.

More chocolates on the way I am sure.....NYGAL is in Belize........so be on the lookout.

I think Dob (DB) might be also, or mexico, spain, france, or home.

Cpt. Jeff and Peter are very giving, so enjoy.

Dare To Deviate
Chloe, I've been wondering when NYgal will surface. I'll post a sighting report.

I
I
I was sworn to secrecy... laugh

I was too, but I crossed my fingers behind my back....tehehe.

Dare To Deviate
More chocolates??? How decadent!

lol, Chloe.....yes, no, no, and now I am! smile

Has NYGal surfaced yet? She picked the best time to come up missing in NY!

No NYGal sighting yet, should I have the borders closed, so she can't escape?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 119 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.