Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#161407 - 02/20/04 02:16 AM Ms Irish & RI Beth
Ernie B Offline
This outing will be as close as you can get to SP without actually being there. Check out Papa;s on the Lake at his web site. Papasonthelake.com Looking forward to seeing you two wild and crazy chicks. We have stuff planed for Friday night so plan on getting in early on the 7th. There will be many SP Queens there also inclueding Charlene !

Ernie

#161408 - 02/20/04 07:53 PM Re: Ms Irish & RI Beth
Ernie B Offline
confused

#161409 - 02/20/04 08:13 PM Re: Ms Irish & RI Beth
RI Beth Offline
Hi Ernie:

Papa's looks great. We're still working on our schedules, but it looks like we'll be able to make it. I'm sending off our dues to you.

The week-end can't come fast enough.

Thanks for thinking of us!

#161410 - 02/21/04 12:38 AM Re: Ms Irish & RI Beth
Ms Irish Offline
Ernie... how do the dues work? My boyfriend may be joining us this time, but he won't know for another 2 to 4 weeks if a family commitment conflicts with these plans. Will he need to pay dues, too? Or is he just my guest? Also, how many folks do you expect to attend? He was wondering and I didn't have a quick answer.

Just wondering. We're really looking forward to this. It may hold us over for a bit.

Thanks!

P.S. Is Holly coming?

#161411 - 02/21/04 12:45 AM Re: Ms Irish & RI Beth
Ms Irish Offline
BTW... Papa's looks interesting. Those bikini clad women aren't as common in AC. Is that where the BBQ is? I guess I better start my exercise plan now. eek

#161412 - 02/21/04 01:57 AM Re: Ms Irish & RI Beth
Ernie B Offline
Ms Irish, The dues are a means to raise $$ to cover our expences as I will not spend any $$ out of the fund raiser for overhead. We can call it "Dues" or "Donations", it all goes to cover cost. We will have a Friday night concert, May 7th, to also raise funds to help to defray cost. So the responce is No, he does not have to pay dues, its just a way to cover all the bases. Also, I have never seen all thoes bikini clad babes at Papa's !! Must have been some hookers flown in from somewhere ! Please do not hesitate to throw any questions my way. Hope you can make the PARTEE !

Ernie

PS: Yes, thats where the BBQ is and last year we had about 60 show up, might have a few more this year.

PPS: see update on San Pedro Social Club 04"

E!

#161413 - 02/21/04 02:09 AM Re: Ms Irish & RI Beth
Ms Irish Offline
Ernie, I just scanned through most of the posts on the thread you noted and Beth has filled me in a bit as well. So, I'm more caught up now. I have no issue with the dues (or donations)... just trying to get the facts. San Pedro is one of my favorite causes! smile

It definitely looks like at least Beth and I will be there. Can't wait! Waiting anxiously for more details as you have them.

- Laura

#161414 - 02/21/04 02:10 AM Re: Ms Irish & RI Beth
Ernie B Offline
Laura, Did you check the SPSC 04', todays update?

#161415 - 02/21/04 06:43 PM Re: Ms Irish & RI Beth
Ms Irish Offline
Wow, Ernie! What list of great prizes! Need to see how much money I can muster up. I want them all! Can we buy the raffle tickets when we get there?

#161416 - 02/22/04 02:41 AM Re: Ms Irish & RI Beth
Ernie B Offline
Ms Irish, please spsc '04 for all the updates

Ernie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (FoFoFo), 27 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,674 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,051 Topics
462,279 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.