Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#162977 - 04/18/04 01:54 PM SPSC ELECTION '05
Ernie B Offline
After this current fund raiser is over on May 9th (after the Partee) We will elect a new "Prez" to take us on our next project, building a kitchen/lunch room at the elementry school in San Pedro. I have enjoyed leading this group of caring, helpful, dedicated folks for the past two years, now it's time for me to do something else. I will continue to assist in anyway I can. NOW, Please email me your choice of who you would like to see take over this "FUN" position. The only requirments are, you must be living and be a due's paying member in good standing and willing to dedicate yourself to seeing a project through to a succesful ending. You can live anywhere, hold the next Partee anywhere, make or change policy, etc,etc. THIS SHOULD BE FUN !!!!(as well as interesting). So, if you want to be sure I get voted out, send your due's in so you will have a say !!!! [Or forever hold your water]

Ernie laugh

#162978 - 04/18/04 03:05 PM Re: SPSC ELECTION '05
Denny Shane Offline
Well Ernie... personally, I think you've done one heck of a job getting the ball rolling. I really hope someone with as much drive and energy will step forward and guide us into the next project.

I find it interesting however that you keep capitalizing the word "FUN" when referring to the position. Hmmmmmm.... eek

#162979 - 04/18/04 04:09 PM Re: SPSC ELECTION '05
dogmatic prevaricator Offline
there is always a price for any endeavor

#162980 - 04/19/04 12:22 PM Re: SPSC ELECTION '05
Ernie B Offline
Hey, I received one nomonation ! It takes more than ONE. Send your names in so we can get a new honcho, you really need a new one.

Ernie smile

#162981 - 04/19/04 11:21 PM Re: SPSC ELECTION '05
Ernie B Offline
We now have two in the race, lets get a few more. You can enter yourself or someone else. [with their consent, of course] When I receive a few more, I will post their names and the "Mud Slinging" can get underway!

Keep in mind it is a "FUN" job! wink

#162982 - 04/20/04 12:56 AM Re: SPSC ELECTION '05
Denny Shane Offline
by any chance are the two names you have either Bush or Kerry? You know when one wins, the other will be kinda looking for a leadership role.

#162983 - 04/20/04 02:30 PM Re: SPSC ELECTION '05
Ernie B Offline
I'm not sure either one of them could get elected here. mQQSe would stand a better chance! laugh

#162984 - 04/20/04 09:24 PM Re: SPSC ELECTION '05
Laguna Punta Offline
I nominate Chloe!!!! laugh

#162985 - 04/20/04 11:52 PM Re: SPSC ELECTION '05
Ernie B Offline
Well, we have had 3 nomanations, one withdrew, one may not be valid [without consent]. Come on guys [and gals] you can do better than that! This is too important to let it slide. I can think of atleast 3-4 people that can get the job done. The one canidate is qualified but I think you should have more than one to choose from. There is a lot to do and it will not happen by itself. AND, one person can not do it alone. Please give it the consideration it deserves.

Ernie

#162986 - 04/21/04 03:19 AM Re: SPSC ELECTION '05
Chloe Offline
Surely everyone knows, Bill was just joking, with nominating Chloe. Chloe respectively withdraws her name.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (Pokey), 58 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,079 Topics
462,364 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.