Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
The truth of the matter is that yesterday I went to a nudist camp and fell asleep and woke up a few hours later and burnt to a crisp! and I do mean burnt to a crisp... in places that were never meant to be scorched by the sun... ouch, ouch, OUCH!

I am going nowhere for at least a week. Pass the Solarcaine please! cool mad eek

It's one of those shunta outta's.......shunta outta done that eek

NYgal passing solarcaine with eyes closed...well one eye wink

Denny would that be a S ouchy M ouchy or L ouchy?

Nygal needs to know, in order to buy correct amount of solarcaine......LOL

Dare To Deviate
Happy 4th you anti's! Mich and I (along with my girlies) are San Pedro bound mid July. Since you guys never showed to help with the tile, maybe you'd care to come help me pack. Where are you NY? You shoulda been here by now. We've been shopping the second hand stores like crazy and are bringing back probably 200 lbs of clothes for our friend's kiddos. Oh geeze, it just hurt my head to figure that number out. Any volunteers to help with the luggage? Chloe, you should meet us in SP and be our serogate mom smile We need you to keep us in line! Denny, sorry about the sunburn but can we spell S U N S C R E E N?!

Ya know Teenah, I keep going out the door to your place then I get just so far and the 4 letter 'WORK' enters in my head.
Tomorrow, I have the day off laugh

Chloe, maybe we should make that trip now instead of November, what ya think wink
SP, Teenah's SP, Teenah's....kinda of the same.
I'm packed.

200 Pounds, what a good woman. There's a spot in the 'Angel House' for you smile

4 quarts of Solarcaine later, Denny is still fussin ...he's an ANTI for sure laugh

S U N S C R E E N ...the word of the day and BANG, fireworks wink

OP Offline
Denny: Pull yo self up by the boot straps, trez...and stop yo whining...there is a reason yah git payed the BIG bucks!!!! Bill, Prez.for Life: SPA-SC PS. Ever heard of an egg timer???? :rolleyes:

Gone fishing!!
I would pull myself up by the bootstraps but my sunburn hurts too much to bend over and pick them up! eek

OP Offline
Poor Denny :rolleyes: . Guess I couldn't ask if you can reach down and pull yo self up by yo jock strap. :rolleyes: (...and the censors go CRAZY)

Gone fishing!!
Good thing I ran outta gas on my way to the party eek but I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th, and Denny.......OUCH! :p

OP Offline
...I ran out of gas before I started...too pooped to POP!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Gone fishing!!
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.