Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#16351 - 03/23/03 10:41 PM cave tubing
christa b Offline
Does anyone have any suggestions for where to cave tube? I have heard that it is important to pick the right place and tour guide.

Thanks!!!

#16352 - 03/24/03 12:06 AM Re: cave tubing
dbdoberman Offline
I looked into the zoo/cave tubing tour using SEArious. I only have one week, so decided to just do Lamanai this trip. I have read on here that the guides must be licensed. SEArious was charging $140 - that was with all entrance fees and lunch included. Sibun Cave Branch area, wherever that may be. Sounds like a fun day! Folks keep saying to be flexible, so who knows, I might still fit this in. Have fun. smile

#16353 - 03/24/03 02:48 AM Re: cave tubing
dbdoberman Offline
I was assuming you were meant a tour from AC. If you are going to be somewhere on the mainland - there are probably many other options.

#16354 - 03/24/03 02:57 AM Re: cave tubing
Pedro1 Offline
Contact Ian Anderson at Caves Branch - caters to all budgets - fantastic place to stay or just visit for the day

#16355 - 03/24/03 03:03 AM Re: cave tubing
dbdoberman Offline
IAN ANDERSON! that guy has gotten nothing but raves on this board. I will make a note of this name myself. Don't think you could go wrong taking Pedro's advice, christa.

#16356 - 03/24/03 03:09 AM Re: cave tubing
Pedro1 Offline
I presume you said this because I am incredibly bright and good looking-or are you fishing for a wedding invite.

#16357 - 03/24/03 03:21 AM Re: cave tubing
dbdoberman Offline
ummmmm, the latter wink but I heard you have a cute dog!!!

WHEN THE HECK IS YOUR WEDDING DAY? Inquiring minds want to know.

#16358 - 03/24/03 03:24 AM Re: cave tubing
Pedro1 Offline
It will be on the invitation

#16359 - 03/24/03 03:26 AM Re: cave tubing
christa b Offline
thanks for the info. i am staying in san ignacio. i will check out ian anderson

#16360 - 03/24/03 06:53 AM Re: cave tubing
Marie Offline
Hi Christa! Wander on down to Evas Restaurant. Bob will put you in line of the best spots at the best price. If, on the other hand, you prefer prior planning, be sure to get the Lonely Planet Guide. That will give you fine advice. Have a great time. By the by, while you are there, consider staying at Five Sisters, really nice, and (when I was there) economical place. Really economical, and the best darn soup on earth, is Clarissa Falls. Cayo is a good place. Have fun!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (lomckenna, Marty), 22 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,023 Topics
462,214 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.