Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#163565 05/11/04 04:08 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Well, I cashed in some AA miles and get the next trip down to AC with my mileage, but there is one hitch: I have a 7 hour layover in Dallas. I haven't ever seen Dallas outside of the airport. Is there anyplace to go, see or do for a few hours that could eat up some of that time? Also, how far is downtown from the airport?

S
S
Thinks to do depend alot on the time you arrive and depart. Considering AA leaves sometime around noon you would arrive early morning on a sat. I will assume. 3 hour check in really leaves you around 4 hours. Downtown in either direction Dallas or FW will take about 45min each way again depending on traffic. Your best bet would be to stow up in the Admrials club, have a few snacks and bring your laptop if you want, free wireless in house.

I read it on the internet so it must be true.
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
There really should not be a 3 hour check in since the luggage will already be checked thru to BZ. I would think you could take a nice little tour. I personally LOVE Dallas! If you are a shopper, there are TONS of great places (Neiman Marcus is better than sex!!). If you like political history, you might like to go to the School Book Depository downtown. I don't know much about Fort Worth. But Dallas is a special place-- well it would be if my a**hole ex-husband wasn't there!!
There are several Dallasites on the board, I'm sure they can give some insight.
Cheerz!

Neiman Marcus is better than sex??????????? oh you poor, poor girl.... something is very lacking in your life. laugh eek

T
T
thaz right...you need to find the toadstool...

Oh Vicki you stepped right into that one.

E
E
Vicki, I think we need to talk. smile

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I am steadfast in my loyalty to Neiman's!!!!! Especially now that I only get it every year or so...... (Neiman's that is.....)
Cheerz!

E
E
Now we REALLY need to talk ! laugh

Vicki, Survivor is over were you happy with the results? Come on girl we are all goin shoppin at Neiman's for our floozy dresses for next year's party in San Pedro. cool

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 121 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,026
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.