Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#163801 - 05/13/04 06:53 AM THANK YOU from SPSC
Ernie B Offline
For your interest and support to all who donated rooms, air travel,meals, homes to help raise money to FEED THE KIDS ! We attained our goal !!! Thanks to Tim at Banana Beach, RB&Judy, Vicki at Caribe Island Resort, Steve at Tropic Air, Maya Island Air, Joe at Continental Air Lines, Wine Devine,Casa Picasso,Blue Water Grill,Sweet Basil, Stained Glass Pub and all the folks who made personal donations to our cause. Thanks also go to thoes who helped at the concert and the PARTEE while the rest of us enjoyed ourselves. You all have a special place in my heart. Gay has taken the helm for next year and I ask that you give her the same support you gave me. My final question is not about money or hotels or meals or air fare, but "HAVE I WON ANYTHING YET, GAY??????

Gun Control is Hitting Your Target.

#163802 - 05/13/04 09:09 AM Re: THANK YOU from SPSC
Ernie B Offline
A special note of thanks to Dee for her efforts in getting door prizes and raising cash; to Miss A. for developing the food program,recipes, preperation process; to govikes for working the door all night at the concert and missing all the fun; to Katie for the same door work (other door)and missing the fun;to Papa for the BBQ and all the trimings; to Kevin and Brian for the great entertainment and to all who made such generous contributions of time and money. THANK YOU !

#163803 - 05/13/04 03:09 PM Re: THANK YOU from SPSC
suzie, you better get on this board right now and fess up to how long you worked that door!!!!! can you tell i'm in a mood? look out!

#163804 - 05/13/04 03:13 PM Re: THANK YOU from SPSC
Denny Shane Offline
ut oh suzie... this doesn't sound good at all...laugh eek

#163805 - 05/13/04 03:34 PM Re: THANK YOU from SPSC
Miss Anthropy Offline
ooooops, fess up govikes - Katie just told me that Gay and David were working da door!

#163806 - 05/13/04 04:02 PM Re: THANK YOU from SPSC
govikes Offline
Gay and David WERE working the door. And Gay was very good at it I might add. She could squeeze money out of a Pedro. I was sitting there keeping her company for a long time. Then she told me she had to go get something and she would be right back. I sat there all by myself the entire rest of the night. And I might add there were 2 very snotty rude hussys that wouldn't pay and rush right past me. So Gay actually collected more money than me. But I didn't get to see the Tuki Toucan other than catch a brief glimpse of it from WAY DOWN AT THE OTHER END OF the place. So I missed all of that. :rolleyes:

#163807 - 05/13/04 04:43 PM Re: THANK YOU from SPSC
Ernie B Offline
Poor govikes, I'll make it up to ya next year. frown

#163808 - 05/13/04 04:44 PM Re: THANK YOU from SPSC
govikes Offline
HOORAY, ERNIE'S GONNA PICK ME! Ohh. that's right. Gay will be picking next year. GAY PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME! laugh

#163809 - 05/13/04 04:46 PM Re: THANK YOU from SPSC
ernie, wanna go to the stros game, field seats!!!

#163810 - 05/13/04 04:50 PM Re: THANK YOU from SPSC
Ernie B Offline
Can't, gotta wash my hair laugh

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (joekerland, 1 invisible), 38 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,685 Topics
461,184 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.