Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#164763 - 06/06/04 12:09 AM Chloe
Teenah Offline
Chloe Dear...

Yalright? Thinking about you and wondered if you received my e-mail. Take care of yourself....and start planning that next trip to Belize. It's very healing cool

#164764 - 06/06/04 12:07 PM Re: Chloe
Chloe Offline
Yes, Yes, Yes. Thanks Teenah, your email was most helpful to me. So many many other Board members emailed me personally. Oh so sweet and uplifting.

Out pouring from our friends and neighbors, they stop at our fence, to visit with the dogs every day. The dogs are relaxed and not looking for Joe, which amazes me, especially the hyper dalmatian. The Shih Tzu, is calm, but has lost her eye sight, from her stress.

This is a good place to mention, if our whole family had not experienced Ambergris, and the healing spiritual caribbean blue waters, we would not have been as at peace in Joseph's passing. He too carried the caribbean water in his soul.

We will be in Belize as soon as schedules permit.

Joe's Mom returned to Chicago last Wed. and was admitted to the hospital on Thurs. Sisters called Friday 10PM, and thought Mom would not live thru the night, but she did, and is mending.

I am sad, but at peace, Joe's wishes and instructions were followed for him. Joe left all of his affairs in order and up to date, therefore he made it much easier for me, now.

Joseph is so here in the home, with us. So Serene.
Dare To Deviate

#164765 - 06/08/04 11:26 PM Re: Chloe
skullyboy Offline
Hey, Chloe' E-mail me if you could skullyboy@aol.com hope all is ok

#164766 - 06/09/04 01:14 AM Re: Chloe
Windjammer Offline
Chloe, how is mom-in law & how are you? Thoughts, prayers & hugs are still there or here however you want to look at it. So glad you are at peace & followed wishes & intructions to the tee. It does help.

Skullyboy, you are in those thoughts & prayers also as your hard time is coming up. It's not easy but we all have to remember is they are in a better place than we & not suffering. Doesn't mean we won't love them & miss them forever but life does go on & I speak for 11 years & 6 months

Peace be with you.

#164767 - 06/09/04 11:49 PM Re: Chloe
skullyboy Offline
Thanks Becky, Having a real tough time lately.Thanks for the warm wishes. Hope you have a great trip. Wish I was going.

#164768 - 06/10/04 12:12 AM Re: Chloe
Windjammer Offline
Your welcome Daryl & it will get easier with lots of time. Wish you could go too & will miss you but will have a drink or two or three or more for you. smile

#164769 - 06/10/04 12:17 AM Re: Chloe
Chloe Offline
Mom in law, rallies off and on. Strong gal at 86. Got out of the bed in the hospital and said I'm going home...of course she didn't.
Dare To Deviate

#164770 - 06/10/04 02:26 AM Re: Chloe
Teenah Offline
Hang in there gal...

#164771 - 06/12/04 09:06 PM Re: Chloe
Chloe Offline
Mom in law passed away on Friday.
Dare To Deviate

#164772 - 06/12/04 10:22 PM Re: Chloe
seashell Offline
Oh Chloe. frown There's no words.
A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 39 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,697 Topics
461,210 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.