Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#164853 - 06/11/04 03:02 AM curent events in San Pedro
govikes Offline
I'm having a really hard typin this as i am sitting with Peter AT Coconets. Previous reports of his masciulinity (sp?) are greatly exxagerated (sp) (i've psent thte last 4 hrs at BC's with Ernie (barteder), Ernie, Dee, Peter and me). oh my god, I'm an English major and i can't type. any2way I'm here and you're not. I wish you were but I will have lots of good gossip to tell everyone about Peter. And it will all be true.
p.s. Belikin tastes as good as you ever remember (so do panty rippers).

#164854 - 06/11/04 03:23 AM Re: curent events in San Pedro
Windjammer Offline
So Susie is Peter gopin while you type? LOL! How many Belikins & panty rippers have you had. Have at least one or two or more for me please, your sister floozy. We do have a reputation to uphold you know.

You know you kept saying for months if Ernie picked you, you were takin him with ya. Guess that came true. Boo Hoo, wish I was there too!!

Give Tulu a hug for me too & don't forget to tell him I'll be there next month. 29 days and a countin! Too long but keep telling myself not long in the scheme of things.

Have a blast & a great birthday! laugh smile wink

#164855 - 06/11/04 04:27 AM Re: curent events in San Pedro
toad Offline
when the ceiling fan stops spinnin'
and your clothes are no where to be found..
rum will be blamed
and apologies will abound..

#164856 - 06/11/04 04:51 PM Re: curent events in San Pedro
CAPTAIN bigzeke Offline
Please tell Ernie that Zeke says hello and will be seeing him on July 18th. Have a crew of over 10 with me this time. Maybe he ought to ask Charlene for the 10 days off so he won't have to put up with all our shit again

#164857 - 06/11/04 05:52 PM Re: curent events in San Pedro
CHOOCHOO Offline
Z,

You will be a welcome relief considering what they'll be putting up with week after next.

#164858 - 06/11/04 07:38 PM Re: curent events in San Pedro
Barbara K Offline
How's the wedding plans coming? When is the big day?

#164859 - 06/11/04 10:48 PM Re: curent events in San Pedro
FIESTAFROG Offline
Hey all, I just signed up here as I am planning a trip in June (19-25). Looking to find others who are gunna be there same time or people who have "must see, must do" stories. Am I posting here to one person? or everyone? HELP ME! smile

#164860 - 06/12/04 12:38 PM Re: curent events in San Pedro
CHOOCHOO Offline
Zeke - we were at the local Italian Festival last night and I kept hearing that you were there but we never caught up with you. The vendors did comment that the Perogi beer tents were constantly running out of product. Coincidence? I think not.

Barb - check your e-mail.

Fiestafrog - BC's, Sunday the 20th, 1:00 p.m. Look for the "princess", the one with her hand in my wallet, and wearing the baseball cap with the wedding veil.

Bankruptcy hearing will be July 1st, 10 a.m.

Just give me another "blue drink". Thanks.

#164861 - 06/12/04 02:16 PM Re: curent events in San Pedro
Denny Shane Offline
fiesta... welcome aboard... you are posting to thousand's of people across the world. Ok, maybe 100's... eek

#164862 - 06/12/04 05:17 PM Re: curent events in San Pedro
rickcheri Offline
Happy Birtday Suzie!!! Wish I were there!!! C

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (dabunk, lomckenna, 1 invisible), 56 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,675 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,062 Topics
462,318 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.