Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#164944 - 06/18/04 11:54 PM For Men Only & I mean it!
CAPTAIN bigzeke Offline
I see there is a "For woman only" thread so I thought it only appropriate for us men to have one also. If you are a woman please do not follow this link because you will be pretty pissed off at me. Also I think there is a hell of a shot that Marty will shit-can this thread along with me, but hell here goes anyway.

You know how sometimes you clean and clean your computer screen and you just can't get rid or those annoying smudges? Most computer users don't realize that some of these smudges are on the inside of their screen. Well, don't worry, there's a new tool out there for you. Just go to this web site and drag your cursor. Be sure to get every part of your screen - - even the corners. I'm certain you will attest to the effectiveness of the special cleaning tool and will use it often to keep our screen in top condition.

http://mirrored.flabber.nl/boob.cursor/ciagnijcycka.swf

#164945 - 06/19/04 12:07 AM Re: For Men Only & I mean it!
FIESTAFROG Offline
Im still cleaning! been cleaning for 2 hours now! ha! See ya in A/C tomorrow! I'll be with the bald guy and the hot chick! ha ha

#164946 - 06/19/04 11:06 AM Re: For Men Only & I mean it!
Now Danny Offline
That's GGGreat. Aunt Jeanie got a kick out of it as well. She doesn't believe any body looks like that. I'm sure she is wrong.

#164947 - 06/19/04 01:02 PM Re: For Men Only & I mean it!
Johnboy Offline
Bigzeke, I wonder how many women have visited this site?????? My screen will never be dirty again!!!!!!See ya in AC July2nd.. laugh laugh laugh wink

#164948 - 06/19/04 03:04 PM Re: For Men Only & I mean it!
CAPTAIN bigzeke Offline
Fiestafrog....I'm a bald guy too with a hot chick! Mrs.Zeke is a looker,honest. I really can't figure out why the hell she ever married me and we have been together over 25 years. She says the only reason we stay married is because no on will take the kids. We will be on AC from 7/18 till 7/28 and BC's is where we will be doing the majority of our partying.

#164949 - 06/20/04 03:09 PM Re: For Men Only & I mean it!
dbdoberman Offline
If any of the hot chicks stuck with a bald guy would like a guy who still has his hair, I am here to serve. wink

Thanks Zeke for that incredible eye opening, love starting out the mornings that way.

#164950 - 06/20/04 07:13 PM Re: For Men Only & I mean it!
CAPTAIN bigzeke Offline
Nice guy there dbdoberman....Now I gotta go buy a wig or try some rogaine to keep my wife. You snake and I was gonna send them woman over to your house to clean the outside of your computer screen. You got no shot of that happening now buddy!

#164951 - 06/21/04 12:49 PM Re: For Men Only & I mean it!
dbdoberman Offline
ok, ok, ok, what if I told you it is cheap hairpiece, then would you send the ladies over? C'mon Zeke!

#164952 - 06/29/04 05:18 AM Re: For Men Only & I mean it!
Beachy Offline
Thanks for those helpful tit--tips-- oops!
I can see clearly now. This was a very effective cleaning method!
Chris

#164953 - 07/12/04 07:51 PM Re: For Men Only & I mean it!
TMONTANA Offline
I don't think my screen has ever been this clean. I just wished the other side worked as well.
Thanks for the cleaner!

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
4 registered (dabunk, Diver Damon, 2 invisible), 57 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,029 Topics
462,230 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.