Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Fluffy Offline OP
OP Offline
Crazy Canucks Brandi passed away today

For all of you who have enjoyed a bevie or five at the Crazy Canucks Beach Bar and for most San Pedroites, you have probably met the German Sheppard "Coconut Dog" Brandi - well, I am sad to announce that she has passed away this morning. Brandi was an amazing and fun loving dog who was much more than mans best friend to many, especailly to all the regular patrons, bartenders and owners of the bar. We are having a little memorial for our dear friend tonight at the bar and would welcome any and all who would like to join.

She will be forever missed and never forgotten.

Bye Brandi, I love you!!!
Cheers,
Crazy Canuck JT - "BigMan"
Shelly, aka Fluffy

T
Tom Offline
T
Yes this is very sad news. Brandi was certainly entertaining, would fetch almost anything and would stare at it until you picked it up and threw it so she could bring it back and do it all over again. She had battled poor health for some tome but had looked really good when we were doen in February. I thought she was doing well. Our thoughts are with all of you at Crazy Canuck's tonight while you are having your memorial for your beloved Brandi, she will be missed by all who knew and loved her.
Tom & Kat

here she is....
[Linked Image]

Fluffy Offline OP
OP Offline
Marty: Thanks for posting the picture. You're awesome!

L
L
Sad news, but great pic. That dog was a classic and such a sweetie. I have played "chase the piece of coconut" with her many times. She even rode on the golf cart with us and I bought her a can of dog food. It will be strange to not see her around CC's anymore.

T
Tom Offline
T
Marty,
Such a nice pic of Brandi. Thanks for letting us see her once again.
Kat

That sweet girl, she is missed already. How did she go? She was a strong willful girl and full of life.

Oh, this is truly a sad day. Brandi was Crazy Canuck's mascot, manager, and all around incredible hound. She was quite the spectacle on the dance floor, always taunting you - more so on punta night. I remember she was paying a visit with Becky (BFB) at Banana Beach and we realized she was missing only to find she had made her way back to Exotic Caye before we got there in a cab.

This is truly a sad day. Her legacy will live on.

Now, perhaps, not to fill the void, but to give another pooch a chance, I hope that EC/CC finds another mascot to carry on Brandi's legacy. What do you say?

If it hasn't happened by the time I get there on August 12, I will surely encourage the experience.

Smooches to you sweet Brandi - you where one of a kind sweet girl.

frown smile

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
G
G
So sad about Brandi...another golf cart story on her. Once I stopped by Canucks to pick someone up and she jumped in the front seat of the golf cart. We tried everything and she wouldn't get out the front seat. Passenger had to ride in the back and Brandi stayed up front!

Geez........How did she go???? Without pain, I hope!!! She was a GREAT dog!!!! She will be missed terribly!!! And boy did she LOVE golf cart rides!!!!! C

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 337 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.