Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
What can you say, we never take home bad trip memories. Well it has happened but we forget about them soon.

Met capt jeff and had loads of fun
Met mobunny and irm - had lots of fun with them & irms new name is irmacuda by the way. Also mobunny is not really a bunny.
Met gela the night before we left. She can flash her fancy texas never circulated quarters now.
Met laurie mar the night before we left. Wish we could have visited longer.
Met steve demaio and his precious puppy coco, did you see the paws on her!

We stayed at caribe island. What a great place. We were never in need of a thing. That makes a trip. Everything was at our doorstep. Staff was great to us. Our room was complete with everything you would ever need. Great bar and bartender - albert. GREAT CHEF and all around nice guy - chap. Most of all thanks Vicki and butch! Oh and dee o gee for just being cute.

Enjoyed the heck out of bc's on several days; good bbq, burritos, nachos, and most of all people. We had a good game of late night "name that tune" when classic rock was on the satellite radio.

Palapa bar was soothing as ever. Watched 2 big barracudas hang out under the pier and the floresent glow fish swim around (calling all marine biologists out there). That is probably the last time I will use soothing and barracudas in the same paragraph.

As you can see by the pix, I kicked butt fishing with capt jeff and david. Poor guys couldn't catch a cold out there that day. HA! Ask bicho! That's my story and I am sticking to it.
We also fished another day and just ask me WHO CAUGHT THE BIGGEST FISH! GO AHEAD JUST ASK ME!!!

Marie at stained glass pub cooked up our catch. What a delight. We ate like the ancient romans. We loved her cooking so much we went back again. Gotta give it a try. We hear she makes the best burgers on the island but we didn't have time to try them this trip. I can't eat a burger if it is lobster season.

Had the best dirty bananna at Capricorns. I encourage everyone to try one. Never ate there, but I do have one complaint. Ok ok get ready to dagger me - they do not have paper towels to dry your hands in the ladies room. They have a cloth hand tile that everyone uses. Ok that is my only complaint. I know very petty.

Had the best lobster dinner al a chap at caribe island resort. Wonderful dining right over the sea.
I recommend the jalisco chicken from calientes.
Enjoyed the grilled chicken salad & sandwich at elvi's.
Had a very good pizza from paulys.
Had wonderful tuna salad and ceasar salad from sweet basils.

As usual all snorkel stops were great. Swimming with the fishes is my favorite thing to do. Still trying to find nemo.

Hmmm everything sounded great... well except for the "dirty bananas" I prefer my fruit washed well and then dried off with the dish towel from my range door handle. eek

R
R
Hey Gay!

Great meeting you! Didya forget me already?

OP Offline
no, i did not beth. so sorry. i am back to work again so i developed head-up-butt disease instantly. they are really making me pay for that time off.

addendum no. 1 to trip report

met ri beth and miss irish. that was another day at bc's. actually i am composing an email for ya beth. i was never so happy to get your help. pls keep helping. watch for mail soon.

actually boarders, beth and david were caught dancing at hammock house late one night when i went to bed!!!!!!! hope it wasn't punta!!!!

OP Offline
OUCH!
THE CLOTH TOWEL DAGGER!

well gay excuse me , lets set the story right .yes you caught more fish then me and david yes the big fish ,hooked a hook a monster tarpon ,yes ,yes yes ,but who I ask you who had more food at lunch me or you .ha ha ha ,there .. and the reason you caught a lot more fish then me and whats his name oh yes david ,was that capt bicho put special bait on your hooks ..you where winking at him all the time .. but all kidding aside you guys are a great fun couple a joy to be with and can not wait till we can share good times together with the whole group again ...it was living the dream to the max.. and boy did we have good fun .. ....

Living The Dream Every Day!
OP Offline
Darn jeff, i wish you could have seen the HUUUUUUGE snapper that i caught a couple days later. again it put davids little minnows to shame.
did i mention that it was HUUUUUUGE!!!

R
R
I'm paying for it at work too. Especially since I sent an e-mail the day before I was to come home - telling them that I wasn't coming home!

Ms Irish & I are doing our photo gallery/trip report tonight. Wish we'd gotten a picture with you and David.

Beth

Gay wrote, "also fished another day and just ask me WHO CAUGHT THE BIGGEST FISH! GO AHEAD JUST ASK ME!!!"

OK, I will, who caught the biggest fish?
Be honest...

gforrest.imageculture.com
OP Offline
as marlin on nemo said
"it's me"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.