Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tctres Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Can anyone give me the rundown on each/pros & cons??? i.e. location, activities, price etc... Thanks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
M
M
Both are great lodges in the same area, the Mtn Pine Ridge. Both are well staffed and managed. BL is on a creek that is dammed for swimming. HVI has a pool and hot tub near the cottages and restaurant.

Both offer the same area trips (Caracol, Mtn Pine Ridge, Barton Creek Cave, etc).

BL is on a small property that is well landscaped and designed. HVI is on 7200 acres of pine and hardwood forest. They have 7 private waterfalls, 90 miles of hiking trails and a stocked lake.

I think the 2 bdrm villas at BL are amongst the nicest in the country. The cottages at HVI have fireplaces.

BL will offer a larger menu selection for lunch and dinner. HVI will only offer a few selections. HVI has 12 cottages and BL about 20 plus.

Both are great and you'll be pleased with either.

Maya Travel Services
M
M
Both are great lodges in the same area, the Mtn Pine Ridge. Both are well staffed and managed. BL is on a creek that is dammed for swimming. HVI has a pool and hot tub near the cottages and restaurant.

Both offer the same area trips (Caracol, Mtn Pine Ridge, Barton Creek Cave, etc).

BL is on a small property that is well landscaped and designed. HVI is on 7200 acres of pine and hardwood forest. They have 7 private waterfalls, 90 miles of hiking trails and a stocked lake.

I think the 2 bdrm villas at BL are amongst the nicest in the country. The cottages at HVI have fireplaces.

BL will offer a larger menu selection for lunch and dinner. HVI will only offer a few selections. HVI has 12 cottages and BL about 20 plus.

Both are great and you'll be pleased with either.

Maya Travel Services
Just remember, the pine trees are mostly dead from beetle infestation, so don't expect to see the beautiful, green evergreens in the area that were once so impressive. That said, we stayed one night at Three Sisters on our honeymoon and really enjoyed the area despite the dead trees.

T
Tctres Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks Mayatravel...It sounds like either will be a very nice selection. We are definitely looking forward to out trip. Is the Cayo district similar to Cost Rica?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.