Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wow, you can tell when a person is drunk by looking deeply into their eyes? And here all along my ex-wife use to tell me it was whenever I opened my mouth.

hmmmmmm... I'll definitely be wearing extra dark sunglasses whenever we meet malibu... cool cool cool cool cool eek

It has been my experience that you don't even have to look *deeply* into someone's eyes to be able to tell that they are impaired. So, once noticing that the eyes have that certain cast, unfocussed, bleary appearance of related to being impaired, one can generally begin to notice other factors to support same.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Hmmm, well thank you seashell for clearing that up... I never thought of it that way. :rolleyes: eek

Seashell will you write my speech for me? I have a terrible time expressing the right things sometimes. What you said is the epitome of what went on and that is an excellent description. What do you do again, let's see, Oh, it's blank. Hmmmmmmmm

DS now that you know the drill, you can safely try marriage again. Haaaa Haaaa Haaaaa :p

D
D
I was aghast to find that people drink at the bar at Portofino! I thought it was just a very cool decoration. In San Pedro, everyone lives in glass houses. Those of you that live there know what I mean. Let's take a vote.....The eyes have it!

L
L
If someone looks in my eyes and thinks I am drinking, while I happen to be partying at a bar in San Pedro (while on vacation), I would say they are pretty smart!

Dallas Dave: re glass houses - they are all over the world. Peter Tosh is famous for that song: and if you live in one, don't throw stones! A good tune.

"if you don't like my doings, we're going to fight".

Thanks for the compliment, Malibu. Well, I suppose I could tell you that I'm a lawyer but there seems to be an abundance of those around already. Or perhaps I was drunk and looking in the mirror when I wrote that post. wink

Oh, yeah, back to the original subject. What do I think? I think that this thread should either be a) moved to General Chat or b) deleted. Where the heck is that Jesse at anyway? Jesse, you seem to have very arbitrary terms for removal.

And while I'm at it. For those that are trying to defend Barefoot Skinny (or BS for short), try to keep in mind that he asked for opinions. He's just getting what he asked for, or should that be, what he deserves.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

I agree that this is the wrong forum for this discussion. It should be either deleted or moved.

Marty?

Hope this gets in before the deletion.....

Ha Ha "BS" Very cute. :p

OK, so here's what i think, i think i would like to know who you popped and why?
let the kangaroo court begin

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 138 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.