Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Hello All, I see there are a few board members from the Denver area. I am always looking for folks to help transport a bag or two to Ambergris Caye from the Denver area. As you all know everything is expensive from Denver, including air freight! If you are interested please email me. The bags are usually just used clothing. Thanks!

Did you let anyone pack your bag for you?

Has this bag been out of your site since you packed it?

Do you really know what is in this bag?

I haven't been asked those questions in 2 yrs!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Hmm, I've been asked those questions this year. Well, except for the last question.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

I have... every single time.

Was taking off from Barcelona to Houston roughly 12 yrs ago and they freaked out because I had a hairdryer in my suitcase. These 2 airport employees kept 'communicating' to each other with dumb-not-all-there expressions back and forth. Never did figure out what the problem was but they let me on.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Going through check in I got pulled aside and asked if I had a large quantity of batteries in my backpack. When I said I didn't have any batteries, security was called to assist with the search. Instead of just opening my backpack, the three men described several "long tube-like items" and proceeded to grill me on what they were. It took me about 60 seconds to realize they were asking about the tampons I was carrying. Boy did they turn red!

OK OK, since you told that story.......

My carry-on was stopped as it was going thru the x-ray. They backed it up, sent it through again and then one more time. (they's thorough here in Houston) Anyway, the woman looking at it asked me if she could search the bag. Yes... She started taking everything out, inspecting everything, searching, searching... "Oh" she proclaimed, shouting very loudly to the security person holding my shoes at the end of the line.."I found it. Gas pills". "Here you go ma'am, Thank You."

That should serve as a reminder to stay upwind when the Beano tablets are running low. Thanks for the "heads up".

Sorry, couldn't help myself. It's been a bit slow in the commode business lately.

CC

That's OK Choo Choo. It's a bit slow in my business lately as well. Funny how we all bitch when it's slow and we bitch when it's busy. :rolleyes:

Are you really in the commode business? If you are, I would think it would still be busy...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 110 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.