Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
X
Xoe Offline OP
OP Offline
X
I've combined my photos and narrative for my May 11-18 revisit to Ambergris Caye, resulting in a travelogue style photo story.

http://fredasphotos1.shutterfly.com/action/

The photo groups (which have "title pages") are:

Mata Rocks

Walking south along the beach from Mata Rocks

Snorkeling with Alfonso

A walk to town from Mata Rocks -- sights along the beach and around town (this includes photos of many hotels on the beach, south to north, and some businesses in town, including El Fogon and the new bakery; all are labeled)

Day trip to Bacalar Chico

Flora and fauna

Catamaran sail to Caye Caulker

Exploring neighborhoods

and

Going home (this concludes with a photo of "the real Xoe").

Regretfully, you won't find photos of the wonderful storm (lightning, thunder, torrential rain) a bit after midnight on Wednesday May 17. I wasn't equipped to be out there taking photos! Also, the day trip to Bacalar Chico included excellent snorkel stops at Bacalar Patches, Barracuda Patches, and Mexican Reef -- and I had forgotten to take my underwater camera, so those visions linger only in my memory.

It was another great trip, leaving me even more impressed with the graciousness and generosity and true hospitality of the Belizean people.

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

Really great photo's Freda and thanks for taking the time to share them. We also went snorkeling with Alfonso but didn't take any pics, so thanks again. Maybe next year we will meet up, you never know. All your pics are great and I especially liked the full moon pic as we were there to see that also.

S
S
Great job!

S
S
Gorgeous pictures and a really perfect overview of the island. Thanks so much for sharing. Xoe was generous to let you use her name. She is also quite beautiful!

Xoe (F/X) - REALLY Great Photo's! It was fantastic meeting you after talking for so long on e-mails back and forth. Michelle and I are still sorting through all of our pics, and will more than likely need your expertise in putting them all together to share on the message board.
Am already planning my next trip back to purchase property. I am SO ready to retire there! Hehe!
Karen

Excellent pics Xoe!!! I'm going to save that link for future reference!

The dog's home don't look too shabby either!!

great shots! Fun to see some friends here in the pics too.

X
Xoe Offline OP
OP Offline
X
Yes, Ms. Xoe-dog has a good life. Her photo was taken at Fort Ebey State Park on Whidbey Island, our island home north of Seattle & south of the San Juan Islands. Xoe is from Czech/German working lines, and LOVES to work; she has earned 3 obedience titles so far, is preparing for trialing at the next two levels, and is currently also learning sheep herding and tracking.

That is OFF TOPIC for the A.C. board -- but dog training is a love of my life, as is snorkeling. (I'll bet Xoe would like snorkeling if she had a chance to try it!)

Fine job on the photos, Xoe, thanks for posting! So fun to walk down memory lane (or beaches) and see familiar faces too. How'd you like DandE's frozen yogurt? Yummy!

Did you snorkel on the way to CC? Coral Gardens or anywhere? How about from the beach at CC?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 351 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.